N-Europe

Play.com email

MindFreak

I want to send an email to Play.com regarding some problems they have. I have several times received an item where the disc was not securely stuck in its socket, which has resulted in some minor scratches, and I want Play.com to know that, however, I cannot find an email address to them on the site, so I was wondering if any of you know it or anything?

I've had it a few times, from multiple stores, where your disc isn't in right.

Ultimately, it's not the website/shop's fault if the product is still sealed when you get it. They've not removed the disc themselves, and can't really be held accountable. Better to contact the publisher of the game/dvd/cd about a replacement if it's scratched beyond use.

Ultimately, it's not the website/shop's fault if the product is still sealed when you get it. They've not removed the disc themselves, and can't really be held accountable. Better to contact the publisher of the game/dvd/cd about a replacement if it's scratched beyond use.

Yah, I know, but I thought that Play.com could contact the publisher. Oh well. The disc is fine, nothing but minor scratches.

Play's customer service is horrible. I get nothing but copy-paste answer from them. On the other hand, Amazon is awesome, they throw money at you for the smallest complaint.

I wouldn't say it's horrible, they do give refunds and new articles and whatnot.

Thanks anyway, guys.