NEurope
darkjak

Ports you WANT to see.

What ports do you want to see for the Wii? Here's my pick:

Shenmue I & II

Imagine a package in the style of PSO I&II, where we get both games in one package! Reduced popups, som added bloom, increased resolution, shortened loadingtimes and quite simply quieter loadingtimes...

Daytona USA 2001

One of the best arcade racers EVER. Imagine it with better graphics and an online mode.

Metropolis Street Racer

The precursor to Project Gotham Racing. With a slightly more up to date carpark and better graphics this could kick some serious buttocks.

Black

From my POV, the best FPS for the previous generation of consoles. This looks and feels like a real sequel to Goldeneye in some ways. Give us this for the Wii with online multiplayer!

Star Wars: KOTOR I & II in a package.

Burnout Revenge

Psychonauts

Orange Box (HL2+TF2+Portal)

Virtua Tennis 3

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast

F.E.A.R.

Ridge Racer 1/2 PSP

None. The Wii is already oversaturated with ports, remakes, and other lazy filler.

Forza Motorsport 2 with added circuits (cities and such)

Perfect Dark with Wiimote support (I wouldnae need another shooter for the rest of my life)

Forza Motorsport 2 with added circuits (cities and such)

Perfect Dark with Wiimote support (I wouldnae need another shooter for the rest of my life)

Forza is developed inhouse at Microsoft, and MS owns rare, who own the rights for PD.

Well,let's keep our suggestions in the realm of reality.

No exclusives from other platforms please...

Now,my suggestions.

-Shenmue 1+2 Easily my most anticipated port ever!Please Sega,do it!

-Black Perfectly fitted for Wiimote

-CoD4 It's a shame that after releasing the first 3 on Nintendo platforms this game is excluded.If they can release CoD5 for Wii which uses an even more advanced graphics engine then there should be hope for 4.

-RE 5 This rivals Shenmue as my most anticipated port for Wii.A tie.

-PoP Another typical Ubisoft embarassement!Why Ubi are you treating us so bad?We bought your Rabbits and Red Steel!

-Metal Gear Solid 2+3 We saw the Cube remake,why not have the entire trilogy?

-Kingdom Hearts 1+2 After the rumours about the third being Wii exclusive,it wouldbe the best to port the previous games only to introduce the franchise to Nintendo fans.

-Daytona USA CE The best DC racing.

Shenmue 1&2 - BELIEVE

Metal Gear Solid 2/3 - Think it would be interesting

All I can think for now anyway.

Well,let's keep our suggestions in the realm of reality.

W0rd on that,, my friend.

-PoP Another typical Ubisoft embarassement!Why Ubi are you treating us so bad?We bought your Rabbits and Red Steel!

PoP? Are you talking of Prince of Persia? It WAS released for the Wii, and from what I've heard, so will the sequel.

-Daytona USA CE The best DC racing.

Daytona USA CE? What's the difference between CE and 2001?

How could I forget about MGS 2/3?

W0rd on that,, my friend.

PoP? Are you talking of Prince of Persia? It WAS released for the Wii, and from what I've heard, so will the sequel.

Daytona USA CE? What's the difference between CE and 2001?

How could I forget about MGS 2/3?

Yes,Prince of Persia.The PoP game that was released for the Wii was a GC port from the Twin Thrones.

The Prince of Persia game I have in mind is the next installment and the beginning of the new trilogy as a whole prequel.

And yes,this game IS announced with screenshots for PS360 AND DS but no Wii in the press release!:shakehead

As for Daytona, I have in mind the Daytona remake for DC with all the old tracks remade with better textures and a new set of tracks exclusively in this version.It is the superior version to date on a home console.

Any 90% FPS released since the 3D era began with wiimote support.

I won't mind a port or remake if it's good, my problem with the numbers of ports on Wii is their quality. Of course these are mostly ports of ps2 shovelware, not of olf classics.

But for example, gimme Lucas Arts graphic adventures compilations (I know you can use ScummVM on Wii :P) and although I own them on the PC, I'd gladly buy them.

I think Zone of the Enders would be pretty cool actually. I would say DMC, but I don't think it can be done properly.

Then Star Ocean or DQVIII. But more for Z.O.T.E.

I would love to see:

Shenmue I & II

Burnout Dominator (or better yet a whole new Wii Burnout)

OutRun 2006

Daytona 2001

Space Channel 5 & Part 2

Virtua Cop 3

Broken Sword: The Angel of Death (since it was only on PC)

and I wouldn't mind having the Resident Evil 0 port getting a PAL release either.

If only it lost its exclusivity..Little Big Planet please, I really want this game and I dont plan to shell out for a PS3 any time soon, but I should have a Wii soon =(

I'd also like to see a Phantasy Star for the wii, Online or Universe..ANYTHING.

Broken Sword: The Angel of Death (since it was only on PC)

Yuckie.

Yuckie

I heard that the Star Ocean series was similar in vein to Tales of Symphonia, so I'd give my family for those games.

Shenmue 1 plus w/motion sensing+16:9 480p, greatly enhanced graphics

Shenmue 2 plus w/motion sensing+16:9 480p, greatly enhanced graphics

(^ want them separate so they don't rush them for a simultaneous release and enhance them instead of throwing them as is, just give 6 months to Sega WOW for texturing and some re-modeling and it's enough)

Metroid Prime 1&2 w/ motion sensing/aim+16:9 480p

Zelda WW w/ motion sensing+16:9 480p

Tales of Symphonia w/16:9 480p+extra PS2 japanese content (probably better game than ToS:DotNW anyway)

Baten Kaitos 1+Baten Kaitos Origins w/16:9 480p (or even 4:3, it's out of print and we didn't have BKO in PAL-lands)

Chibi Robo (it's a crime that it's out of print)

Killer 7 w/wiimote nuff said

Phantasy Star Universe (because we had all the PSO's)

God Hand w/motion sensing+16:9 480p (we can dream)

Tales of Vesperia (we deserve it)

Time Crisis 4

Panzer Dragoon Orta w/ motion sensing/aim+16:9 480p (why not?)

REZ w/ motion sensing/aim+16:9 480p

Vib Ribbon (just because)

Xenosaga 1-3 w/16:9 480p (not done by monolith, I want them doing new games)

Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne/Lucifer's Call w/16:9 480p+added voice acting

Digital Devil Saga w/16:9 480p

Digital Devil Saga 2 w/16:9 480p

Devil Summoner: RKvsTSA w/16:9 480p

Persona 3 FES w/16:9 480p

Persona 4 w/16:9 480p

Odin sphere w/16:9 480p+bye bye slowdown

Disgaea 1&2 w/pointing features+16:9 480p (any other Nippon Ichi game welcome as well)

Burnout compilation of what we've lost since Burnout 2.

Fatal Frame/Project Zero 1,2,3 w/pointing features+16:9 480p we're getting FF/PZ4 right?

Retro:

Time Crisis 1-3 bundle w/ motion sensing/aim+480p (no more than 30€)

Virtua Cop 1-3 bundle w/ motion sensing/aim+480p (no more than 30€)

Panzer Dragoon 1+2/Zwei bundle w/ motion sensing/aim+16:9 480p (just because)

Panzer Dragoon Saga w/16:9 480p

NiGHTS into Dreams - port that PS2 enhanced port

Shining Force III (pretty please)

Chrono Cross enhanced port w/16:9+new models+scenarios re-rendered. (this game always looked better than PSone could show)

Kingdom Hearts 1 w/ motion sensing (always thought it was a button masher, wiimote could be a saving grace, but even if not... gameplay should be upgraded to KH2 level, because of the first one it really sucked; also graphics could be upgraded, sora and others throughout most cutscenes have textured mouths, like ToS2)

Kingdom Hearts 2 w/ motion sensing (localize the Chain of Hearts remake while they're at it)

any port of a last-gen RPG if that warrants from the start the new entry of that same franchise.

Note that, without new games from the franchise with effort this would be an insult:

"Tales of" games in general; Team Destiny games would work pretty well on the platform and have been ported to death: Tales of Destiny R-DC, Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Rebirth (would probably get localized, unlike the PS2 versions)

Tales of the Abyss w/16:9+better framerate+less loadings (I swear on PS2 the loadings take 10/12 seconds before and after a worldmap battle)

Silent Hill 2,3,4 w/adapted gameplay+16:9 480p

That is all (for now) and not that I had the money to buy all that.

Resident Evil 5. After having played RE4Wii, using a 360/PS3 controller will feel so archaic.

Chrono Cross Remake... *salivates*

Despite some fans of Chrono Trigger saying it was terrible, its amazing as a stand alone game, speaking of Chrono Trigger, since they've been remaking final fantasy's left right and centre for the DS a Chrono Trigger remake for the Wii would be pretty amazing.

Silent Hill 1, It's only ever been on the PS1 and could do with an update to fix a few story plot holes and other oddities that were brought up in the sequels.

Forza is developed inhouse at Microsoft, and MS owns rare, who own the rights for PD.

Jah, I know; didn't realise there were bounds to my dreams so far as this thread goes ;)

Call of Duty 4

Red Faction 3

Mafia II

GTA IV

Are those allowed? :)