NEurope
Kirkatronics

Are You A Dare Devil?

I went trekking/rafting through a jungle in North Thailand for 3 days and nights. Not that daring until you take into account I had minimal jabs and no malaria tablets. :heh:

I once asked a girl out on a date (sort of) to the movies. That was VERY daring for me. My friend didn't believe it. He actually called me just to hear if it was true. :p

I'm not daring or brave at all. :)

I say me being daring is getting up and doing a presentation which I hadn't prepared for and managing to rant on for about 20 minutes before finally giving up!

Also talking to people at school, I find that very hard and sometimes I actually build up enough courage to do it. :D

In terms of jumping off a tall building with no parachute daredevilry? I haven't done anything of the sort though I wouldn't try jumping off a tall building with no parachute as this wouldn't be bravery but stupidity! :p

I'd quite like to skydive but no I'd be too scared to do so!

I have never been on a rollercoaster... but chickened out a few times! :heh:

Driving would be daring enough for me! (If I ever get round to it! :D)

Hmmm, bunjee jump, 90ft freefall into a net facing up, sat next to a bengal tiger and sat on top of a crocodile... they are probably the most daring things I've done... well, one of them or spending a week in Bangkwang prison in Thailand! Although that wasn't something I chose to do of course!

...I imagine most people wouldn't believe my Thai jail story but hell, it's true! Even got a pic of me and my mate in the Donmuang police station cell!

I tried to 360 a 11 stairset on my bmx a few year back on broke my arm. If that counts?

Done it last year though ;)

Come to think of it, the most daring thing I could do is to hold a tarantula spider. I have a very bad case of arachnophobia - hell, I can barely look at a picture of a tarantula (so please don't post any pictures - it's NOT fun). If I could ever get the courage to hold a tarantula - which I doubt I ever will - I would consider myself brave.

I have done nothing daring that I can think of, I'm a bit of a chicken shit really :(

Come to think of it, the most daring thing I could do is to hold a tarantula spider. I have a very bad case of arachnophobia - hell, I can barely look at a picture of a tarantula (so please don't post any pictures - it's NOT fun). If I could ever get the courage to hold a tarantula - which I doubt I ever will - I would consider myself brave.

Ive held a tarntula =/ Scared me shitless lol.

Never done anything daring to be honest. Not that I'm scared I've just never had/made the oppurtunity. Would love to skydive and bungee jump.

I once talked to a girl ^_^ :blush:

You win.

Please fight Dr.Doom's FearFall immediately followed by Incredible Hulk, before going around Dueling Dragons twice, inthe space of like 45 minutes.

Pfft that's not scary.

Walking through the deep dark forest at the blackest hours of the night can really make your mind wander.

But then, danger is my middle name.