NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 5

I've probably knocked it off balance since I signed up for this after a persuasive PM from The Odwin. :heh: Can someone explain the game to me please?

It's a management game. You make your own team and you manage the team, including training a player so their form increases and stuff like that. You also make press releases which gives you some monies if you make one each week. The rules on the website tell you a lot more.

It's pretty fun. Although you probably won't join the League until the end of this season (October.)

I could always make my own league, and you could join that one. Anybody who fancies managing a second team can join the proposed Roostophe League? Anyone?

Training a single player costs a fortune! And how much does a press release earns us?

Training a single player costs a fortune! And how much does a press release earns us?

200,000. But you get a million a week from your sponsor if you do the sponsor activity. (On Wednesday.)

You can take over Moria's team once you get deactivated.

So don't destroy it too much Moria! But even if you do I guess that'll leave Esequiel with a boat load of econs.

Otter and McManaman (2 best players) are on the transfer market, but they'll go for a hell of a lot of money. McManaman is worth 14mil and Otter 7mil or something, they'll go for more than that most likely.

I hate how the game locks a players form up at the start of a sesaon. I cant train them to make them better and they play shit in games and get worse dam you xpert!

Does the season really not end till October :D . I wont be in the country for the final 4 games of the season in that case.

Does the season really not end till October :D . I wont be in the country for the final 4 games of the season in that case.

The hell! Thats insane im gonna miss some matches in 2 weeks as im on hols could ask Moria to help me....

That could end in tears lol

The hell! Thats insane im gonna miss some matches in 2 weeks as im on hols could ask Moria to help me....

I could...erm..."help".

Yeah it's quite a season - 20 weeks long!

1 of us could well be dead by the end or got married by the end of it! Will you be a father again before this is all up? (I thought you mentioned your wife was pregnant again a while back?)

Oh and Cube I may take you up on that I trust you more than that sicko Moria I could imagine he would somehow make me dirty trick myself!!!

lol i am loving this game so far (havent played a match yet though). i aim to be promoted in 3 seasons! continuous improvement

1 of us could well be dead by the end or got married by the end of it! Will you be a father again before this is all up? (I thought you mentioned your wife was pregnant again a while back?)

Oh and Cube I may take you up on that I trust you more than that sicko Moria I could imagine he would somehow make me dirty trick myself!!!

Second child is due at the start of November. Thankfully not yet a clash with an Xpert11 fixture.

Second child is due at the start of November. Thankfully not yet a clash with an Xpert11 fixture.

now that is precise planning

lol not that you would but I could imagine a trisha with the headline

"My husband missed babys birth cause of football..... ..... .... MANAGEMENT GAME ON THE INTERNET!!" lol

I could always make my own league, and you could join that one. Anybody who fancies managing a second team can join the proposed Roostophe League? Anyone?

That was originally a joke, but I'm now seriously thinking about making my own League. Need just 6 teams for the League to be active, anybody up for it? If so, PM me. :smile:

I've set up a cup to start a week from today (apparently I have a by to the second round, as have many others!)

Esequiel has taken over Moria's team and now has a shedload of econs thanks to today's sales. Use them well!

I've set up a cup to start a week from today (apparently I have a by to the second round, as have many others!)

Esequiel has taken over Moria's team and now has a shedload of econs thanks to today's sales. Use them well!

How much did they go for out of interest? I had an offer of 14mill for McManaman at one point and didn't accept it so it's probably gone up.

How much did they go for out of interest? I had an offer of 14mill for McManaman at one point and didn't accept it so it's probably gone up.

14,000,028 and 6,384,168.

Lucky Esequiel. Gets a League-winning side with a shedload of money.

And, erm, here's a small plug for anyone to join my league:

Aw, go on. Please!

That was the worst friendly ever.

Woot my brand new team won 4-1 today against Cubes' team. WOOHOO:bowdown:

Promotion here i come (counting chickens)

Woot my brand new team won 4-1 today against Cubes' team. WOOHOO:bowdown:

Promotion here i come (counting chickens)

I'd love to give the excuse that it was my youngsters playing a relaxing game. But it was actually my main squad going at full pelt.

Dyson gets the best youth player ever? Annoying. Oh, he's probably only worth about 50 gazillion econs.