NEurope
D_prOdigy

Beyond Good and Evil 2

That's a real shame. I remember the Rayman platformers being ace.

Rayman 2 is easily one of the best 3D platformers ever made. I've never played the third, though, and I'm not entirely sure why.

On the upside, I seem to remember talk of the Rabbid games forming part of an agreement between Michel Ancel and his Ubi Soft bosses to get a sequel to BG&E green lit. Who knows how true that is, but as per the quote above, "the creative talent is interested in it and possibly exploring how to do it from a new angle." There's still hope.

Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-In-Engine.jpg

Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-Screen-2.jpg

Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-Screen-3.jpg

Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-Screen-4.jpg

(The bad news is that these are probably from the 2009 build of the game)

Anyone know if this is still planned as a PS3 exclusive?

Was it ever? It won't be, regardless. In fact it seems it'll be on the next round of consoles; not sure if that encompasses Wii U or not.

Was it ever? It won't be, regardless. In fact it seems it'll be on the next round of consoles; not sure if that encompasses Wii U or not.

I thought it was, may be wrong though.

So this isn't going to be on the current gen of consoles? That's a shame, I wasn't planing on getting a next gen. Don't suppose anyone knows if this will be released on PC?

I thought it was, may be wrong though.

It was probably rumoured at some point.

As for a PC release, I suppose that depends on how Ubisoft are feeling towards the platform come 2014 or so. I would expect a computer version, but the DRM might require you to sacrifice a goat when first starting it up.

but the DRM might require you to sacrifice a goat when first starting it up.

Seriously?

And I was just planning on giving it up as well.