NEurope
S.C.G

Ninja Gaiden II

I'm rather amazed at ho learning a few techniques can improve your skills.

You meet the first boss quite a few times later on in the game. Each time I struggled with it. Now I've learnt how to play the game properly at the start of Path of the Warrior and I just completely owned the first boss without getting hit. And then again when you meet him in Chapter 2.

this game is utterly fantastic. amazingly, it's even better than Black.

stuck on the water boss though. How am I supposed to take him out without being able to fight properly on water, never mind not being able to dodge...

this game is utterly fantastic. amazingly, it's even better than Black.

stuck on the water boss though. How am I supposed to take him out without being able to fight properly on water, never mind not being able to dodge...

Stay on the ledge and use your charged up arrows. cast nipo when he attacks with his projectiles as you wont get hit.

The one after the ghost fish? Just go postal with the chain weapon, Kurai-gama or whatever.

This game is awesome and I very nearly completed it but MGS4 arrived as I got to the last chapter... and the end boss is cheap... I've now completed MGS4 so go figure. :heh:

I will go back to it to finish the boss at some point, but cheap end bosses slightly ruin games like that for me. :/

The last boss is pretty easy, you just have to keep moving...

This game sometimes feels harder than the first and I think I know why.

The graphics!

Seriously: in the first game there was a...spartan cleanliness to the graphics- not much got in the way of what you were actually doing, and you could really concentrate. Now, with the much more complicated textures and animation, I'm often finding myself surrounded by a whirling mass of enemies and just getting lost. The much closer camera and obliteration technique close ups really don't help, either.

NINJA GAIDEN Σ2for PS3.

In this version you will be able to play Ayane, use a new weapon and fight new boss.

76811420090317_120624_0_big.jpg76811420090317_120624_1_big.jpg

A 360 japanese game for PS3! :heh:

Sounds nice. So its called Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

Hope they work on the camera.

I'm not sure they can. I heard tales that the source code for that camera is so bad that anyone who tries to tinker with it gets AIDS.

The camera was fine for most of the game.

It's just that stair bit that needs fixing.

it's not. It's rubbish! think how many tiemes you got knocked around by unseen, unpredictable projectiles and shit. A fixed camera would have been way better for this kind of thing.