N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

For anyone who hasn't figured this out by now, there are two mafias, and one of them is admin. Too many people started this game for there not to be two. Now don't let either of them lead you around.

There are the staffers (evil mafia) and the group of neutrals (neutral mafia, but still a mafia).

Also, we destroyed a mafia before it could even start.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, just as i tough, the Adminstrators are good..

Still, there's the possibility they are two different Mafia's or they have a Different Win Condition, perhaps? I believe having Townies who can night-kill easily is impossible.

Still, i maintain my vote to Coolness Bear

That didn't make sense Maase. Coolness is an admin, admins are good, so let's kill him? :blank:

Mate i'm dead anyway, I just want to take as many of you mafia as I can Tellyn. It's funny that power of yours if awful useless Tellyn, since it said in the write up that Bluey was in the GLA. Hell, you might as well not even have the power. I mean with info like that, how would you know that someone wasn't just pretending to have the CSI power and instead had, oh I don't know a roleblocker or vote forcer or even (gasp) killer.

Wait a second.

Alright...

Gaggle64 was banned last night by an admin. He was Flameboy, a main site staffer with a green name. I CSI'd him and found out that he was linked to the deaths of Darksnowman, Esequiel and Jonnas. Looking back, all of these deaths were committed by the hooded group. The hooded group also has a pyromaniac who burns crimescenes to hide evidence.

Now let's use a bit of logic: Flameboy. Now what does that remind me of?

Like I said, trying too hard to force suspicion away from you. I know I'm innocent of any wrongdoing, I'm not so sure about you.

Like I said, trying too hard to force suspicion away from you. I know I'm innocent of any wrongdoing, I'm not so sure about you.

Kisses

Alright...

Gaggle64 was banned last night by an admin. He was Flameboy, a main site staffer with a green name. I CSI'd him and found out that he was linked to the deaths of Darksnowman, Esequiel and Jonnas. Looking back, all of these deaths were committed by the hooded group. The hooded group also has a pyromaniac who burns crimescenes to hide evidence.

Now let's use a bit of logic: Flameboy. Now what does that remind me of?

Eh, I thought there was a hooded figure -watching- it all, not committing those crimes?

I just read over the write ups and there's usually a hooded figure around, but they are not the ones actually committing the crime (like on Esequiel's death).

What are you getting at LazyBoy?

And Eenuh, you know what I mean. It's the group that have committed the killings...

No, from what I gather from the write ups, the hooded figures are not the killers/staffers/whatever. They seem to be both seperate groups. 'Cause why else would they watch the killings and then curse about "there always being more than one of them".

So either the hooded figures are the GLA or the admins.

No, from what I gather from the write ups, the hooded figures are not the killers/staffers/whatever. They seem to be both seperate groups. 'Cause why else would they watch the killings and then curse about "there always being more than one of them".

So either the hooded figures are the GLA or the admins.

The group that keep killing people are staff. How do I know this? Gaggle64 was involved in the murders of the three people I mentioned, and he was Flameboy, A STAFFER. Are you deliberately being awkward? :heh:

You're mafia. That's what i'm saying.

Double kisses, I still need you for the SoA

Erm, no.

The group that keep killing people are staff. How do I know this? Gaggle64 was involved in the murders of the three people I mentioned, and he was Flameboy, A STAFFER. Are you deliberately being awkward? :heh:

Erm, no.

Yeah, but the hooded figures are not the staff. They are two different groups.

Yeah, but the hooded figures are not the staff. They are two different groups.

Yes, I get that. I made a mistake, I thought the hooded figures were the actual group. The GROUP who are killing people and torching crime scenes were staffers. How's that?

Yes, I get that. I made a mistake, I thought the hooded figures were the actual group. The GROUP who are killing people and torching crime scenes were staffers. How's that?

Yes, that's what I was trying to say. =P

So we probably have two or three groups going around: staff, admins and probably GLA.

I'm still not convinced of the admins being good though. Anyone who is in a group/can communicate sounds suspicious to me. Oh well. =P

Anyway, back to paying attention in class...

Hold on a second Eunuh, you just admitted that you don't think admins are good yet you're letting Tellyn, who has admitted to being admin, lead the town around. Come on, he's lying out of his ass.

Not true. Why would both the admins and staff be evil if they're in two different groups? Wouldn't it make more sense to merge? Anyway, my vote for you stands seeing as you're only stirring things now. If someone other than Eenuh would investigate me tonight, you'll find I'm telling the truth...

Not true. Why would both the admins and staff be evil if they're in two different groups? Wouldn't it make more sense to merge? Anyway, my vote for you stands seeing as you're only stirring things now. If someone other than Eenuh would investigate me tonight, you'll find I'm telling the truth...

Isn't this exactly the same as it was in the first forum game? Two mafias, admin and staff. It's perfectly logical.

The only reason you're voting me in the first place is because I was stirring things. There's no evidence against me, the only reason i'm getting voted for is because I pressed your mafia cohorts chair and coolness.

In the first game they were merged.

And I'm voting for you because you've contradicted yourself and I think there's a good chance that you're a staffer.

And Shadow raises a good point. Why are you so determined to get rid of everyone voting for you, going so far as to dub them mafia? (Me, Shadow, Sanchez, Bears and Chairdriver)

I dunno why you keep referring folk as mafia all the time and that admins are evil. It's been done and there's even folk that are admins that are good is there not?

You seem hell bent on trying to get at Tellyn so far.

All that is speculation. All of it. The most concrete evidence we have is that there are these two groups, and there has been more than two kills per night, so both must be able to kill and both need to be gotten rid of.

In the first game they were merged.

And I'm voting for you because you've contradicted yourself and I think there's a good chance that you're a staffer.

And Shadow raises a good point. Why are you so determined to get rid of everyone voting for you, going so far as to dub them mafia? (Me, Shadow, Sanchez, Bears and Chairdriver)

Where did I contradict myself.?

I voted before chair (who i am still determined is either admin or staff (i.e. evil)) and coolness before they voted for me. You I suspected for your defense of chair and now your admittance of admin. I suspect Sanchez because he hadn't said anything all game, then suddenly comes out and votes (as if someone rallied him) and I suspected Shadow for the way he posted.

Where did I contradict myself.?

I voted before chair (who i am still determined is either admin or staff (i.e. evil)) and coolness before they voted for me. You I suspected for your defense of chair and now your admittance of admin. I suspect Sanchez because he hadn't said anything all game, then suddenly comes out and votes (as if someone rallied him) and I suspected Shadow for the way he posted.

I seem to remember you being all for voting out Harper, then turning on Chairdriver for providing 'false' information.

And Chairdriver isn't an admin, I thought I'd defend him since otherwise he wouldn't have had a chance. He was sent a note saying Harper targetted someone on the night they died. He could have been an investigator, it was the town's fault for jumping to conclusions and Harper's for not providing sufficient evidence to explain himself. Chairdriver only said what the note said, and the note was probably right. So I really still don't see why you want to kill Chair.

You're beginning to sound really desperate now. I thought you didn't want to play?