Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Diplomacy game starting

Dan_Dare

Wtf, I've been following a French boat for 3 turns and it stills manages to capture something. I thought that when attacked you can capture?

Yeah, and he attacked Edinburgh. You weren't able to attack him as he was always one step ahead of you.

My plan for the Jayseven and N-E Imperialists games is simple: die annoyingly.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are you playing as in those again?

France in one, Russia in the other. Not sure which, but I know you're Russia in the one I'm France in, so work it out.

I'm going to start a new game tomorrow, which'll be me, 2 mates of mine, DomJcg, and anyone else here who wants to join. I won't post the PW here yet, as I want my friends and Dom in it. So I can beat them. Again.

Yeah, and he attacked Edinburgh. You weren't able to attack him as he was always one step ahead of you.

And by "can", I obviously mean "can't".

Die annoyingly indeed...

The Imperialists game is pretty much over for me because of that and I didn´t even touch you :/

the good thing about Diplomacy is that it's hard to ever say 'I'm really doomed' so long as you can talk to other players. Good example is my game as italy where a bit of silver tongue work has resulted in a real turn around that may shift the game considerably. Looking forward to seeing what happens next now.

I purpose that Russia and Austria make truces with all others for now and concentrate efforts on Turkey.

Germany could gain some peace and terrain by attacking France instead of getting cluster fucked from every side and Italy could help against Turkish fleets.

Mundi, in jaysevens game...

Your getting rather large =]

Why yes.. yes I am.

And to signify my victory in France a picture of me during my holiday:

Adolf_Hitler_Paris_1940.jpg

It´s quite lovely over there.

It's all about me (Rooskies) and Germany in that game. I reckon it'd take a pretty concentrated effrot from just about everyone else to take us on now.

Merf, *concentrates on what the hell jay is doing*

p.s. can you post a picture of the game where your italy? i wanna see the awesome

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!