N-Europe

Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands

Daft

shipwrecked_logo.jpg

I don't know if anyone here watches this but its definitely my favorite lazy weekend program. The first episode was on last week.

It's on every Sunday at around 12.

There is a repeat every Saturday at around 11.

If anyone is watching this (I'm currently watching the repeat) Katie is pissing me off.

I'm a bit behind, I missed the beginning so I'm watching it on C4+1. :)

What is up with Keris (I think thats her name) crying. GET A GRIP PEOPLE!!

I'm watching. How cool is the third island!! That guy is awesome, been living there on his own.

I killed pig and its cooking! :D

Haha!! Just watched it. That dude is awesome!!

I want that island to win. Char rocks.

Love this programme, for some reason. Just watched the first two eps. Fuck me, that scouse girl is damn annoying - whine, whine, whine!

3rd island idea is pretty cool. Can't wait to see the next ep!

Yeah, she is really annoying, although I completely agreed when she was ripping it out of Katie for leaving after just over 24 hours. Could she screech or complain any more!?

Why do they have another episode for the third island? It's weird.

I think Adam is the most annoying.

Also, Spirited, that is a f*cking awesome sig and avatar!

Yeah, she is really annoying, although I completely agreed when she was ripping it out of Katie for leaving after just over 24 hours. Could she screech or complain any more!?

Why do they have another episode for the third island? It's weird.

I think Adam is the most annoying.

Also, Spirited, that is a f*cking awesome sig and avatar!

Cheers :smile:

Can't believe that Katie girl as well. What did she excpect!

I like the cruel, 'choose one new arrival and reject the other' dynamic they've added to the series. I reckon the Third Island should be named the 'Hawk Island' and be in direct competiton at the end. Would love to see the 'rejects' win.

Also, that new girl, Sarah? Shut the fuck up! "I feel I have a shark soul, I miss my sharkies, I'm a shark through and through, I'd give up my world for the sharks", and her cheek to take so much food when there's such meagre supplies.

Anyways shaping up quite well. That young kid looks like he's gonna flip next week - should be funny to watch.

Also, that new girl, Sarah? Shut the fuck up! "I feel I have a shark soul, I miss my sharkies, I'm a shark through and through, I'd give up my world for the sharks", and her cheek to take so much food when there's such meagre supplies.

Anyways shaping up quite well. That young kid looks like he's gonna flip next week - should be funny to watch.

I thought Sarah was sweet at first, now I just want to accelerate my fist through her face every time she makes a noise. :heh:

Which young kid are you talking about?

I thought Sarah was sweet at first, now I just want to accelerate my fist through her face every time she makes a noise. :heh:

Which young kid are you talking about?

Same. She seemed, sweet, cute e.t.c

The 17/18 year old Tiger boy. The rugby player who's mates with the shark scouser. The clips for the next ep showed him ranting to all the tiger, about being "bored as fuck" and "not caring".:heh:

I can't believe how poor this show is. I haven't seen something for a long time that says "This is how cool and sexy young folk are and should be" so hard since Hollyoaks fist started. Almost all of them are shallow, retarded, attention seeking, spoilt little bastards. Everyone makes a massive deal about everything or just act like petulant children.

But my flatmate did show me about the 3rd island and it made me think that the show is potentially changing from being a freakshow into actually educating the retarded.

I can't believe how poor this show is. I haven't seen something for a long time that says "This is how cool and sexy young folk are and should be" so hard since Hollyoaks fist started. Almost all of them are shallow, retarded, attention seeking, spoilt little bastards. Everyone makes a massive deal about everything or just act like petulant children.

That's what makes it good TV. :smile:

You think the show would be better if they weren't like that? :heh:

Guess I'm on my own about thinking this is shit then?

You're obviously not; this show is quite entertaining though. I like the whole 'deserted island' premise, and the twists and new arrivals that keep the show feeling fresh.

There are some pretty decent/normal/likeable people on this series as well. James, Char, survival dude, the "larger" one.

You're obviously not; this show is quite entertaining though. I like the whole 'deserted island' premise, and the twists and new arrivals that keep the show feeling fresh.

There are some pretty decent/normal/likeable people on this series as well. James, Char, survival dude, the "larger" one.

lol so basically the third island!!

i much prefer the third island episodes to the main show. that is an absolute winner fron the producers.

lol so basically the third island!!

i much prefer the third island episodes to the main show. that is an absolute winner fron the producers.

Yup, the 'rejects' have the most likeable personalities.:smile:

Hopefully the Third Island show will get longer, as they gain more new arrivals.

Most of the reason I watch it is because it is on a Sunday morning so I can just chill for an hour or so and its set on an amazing looking desert island which makes a change from the usual shite weather here. :p

The added stupidity of the people is a bonus. The third island is pretty cool.

This and The Apprentice is the only reality type tv I watch.

Char is awesome. I thought her boundless enthusiasm would really piss me off but she's good banter.

Last year i liked tiger Island. Mostly because that dude who thought he was the leader of the sharks was a knob.

This year i really like the sharks.

but i hope the hawks win. i also hope that whinny bitch leaves this week. she is the smallest but eats more than the other 4. GGGRRRR!!!