Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

david and lostmario are creating their own bounty hunter mode :laughing:

No, i'm creating LostMario's downfall. His excellence at Mario Kart did not prepare him for my skillage at Tetris, and neither shall it prepare him for death by Alien Weaponry.

He's lost without his classic controller. All this new fangled motion control, with a "pointer" will confuse him. Poor lad.

No, i'm creating LostMario's downfall. His excellence at Mario Kart did not prepare him for my skillage at Tetris, and neither shall it prepare him for death by Alien Weaponry.

He's lost without his classic controller. All this new fangled motion control, with a "pointer" will confuse him. Poor lad.

Thats funny, I had no problem playing and completing Metroid Prime 3.

Glad that i'm lazy :grin:

I just went to cancel my order at gameplay so that i could order the special edition instead, but they've already updated my existing order to the special edition for the same price. whoop :yay:

Being lazy gets the win :D

Glad that i'm lazy :grin:

I just went to cancel my order at gameplay so that i could order the special edition instead, but they've already updated my existing order to the special edition for the same price. whoop :yay:

Being lazy gets the win :D

Yeah I hadn't got around to doing it with Play, so was happy when Gameplay offered it at £3 cheaper :) Preorder is now placed!

It's the first game I've preordered on Wii!

Anyone know of a place where you can preorder this cheap, you get abroad shipping, and - most importantly - where you can pay via bank transfer?

Gee dude, couldn't help you with that, maybe one of the nice fellow forum folk can? *hint hint* *wink wink*

Edited by Noku

I think you'll struggle to find one- i don't know of any stores that would. Bank transfer is really expensive to administer- having an accounts girl marrying up payments with orders. What about Paypal? Some sites- Gameseek i think- do accept it.

Do you have a Visa debit card. I'm sure you can use those overseas- not just credit cards.

I think you'll struggle to find one- i don't know of any stores that would. Bank transfer is really expensive to administer- having an accounts girl marrying up payments with orders. What about Paypal? Some sites- Gameseek i think- do accept it.

Do you have a Visa debit card. I'm sure you can use those overseas- not just credit cards.

Damn, but thanks. Don't think PayPal works without a debit/ credit card (which I don't have).

Edit: Unless that "transfer to a PayPal account" also accepts transfers from bank accounts and not only credit/debit cards.

Edit²: Aha :) It seems that my regular bank card is a debit card (because it has the Maestro logo on it). Do I need to activate that service on my card, or should that've happened when I got it (when I was verging on adulthood).

Edit³: I cannae doo it cap'n! PayPal won't swallow me card number! Shiver me timbers!

Edit to the fourth: Transferring some money from my bank account to PayPal as wii speak.

Edited by Noku

Just signed up with Gameplay to get it that cheap :)

One question though, and it's more of a general online payment thing. My Solo card that I used to pay expires in June of this year, and the money for this obviously won't be taken out until then. Does that mean my order will be placed in a horrible, legal limbo and I'll never see this?

Just signed up with Gameplay to get it that cheap :)

One question though, and it's more of a general online payment thing. My Solo card that I used to pay expires in June of this year, and the money for this obviously won't be taken out until then. Does that mean my order will be placed in a horrible, legal limbo and I'll never see this?

Exactly the same thing with me..i believe your card will go until end of June..and before then you should get a new card in the post, therefore being able to update your order details before the order is processed!

because it has the Maestro logo on it

You may find Maestro cards will work overseas too. Don't have one so can't say for sure, but its a possibility.

Try registering the card on Play (they'll take a small payment to 'pre-authorise' your card- a security check in other words. Its £1 for UK customers- i'm guessing its 1 for you. This is returned a few days later. If it goes through your card should be fine for future purchases- make sure your all details are spot on when registering). Your bank should also be able to tell you if you can use your card overseas- since we're supposed to be one economic union, you'd assume it'd be fine.

***EDIT***

The Maestro european website states you can use your card in 'over one hundred countries'. Hopefully, the UK is one of them.

Edited by david.dakota
Automerged Doublepost

Thanks dude for all the help and such! Pre-ordered it from play.co.uk. Got through the registration process without any hiccups, so I'm guessing it got through the way it should.

Free shipping to Belgium for a SE: 39 euros. Very nice.

Edit: Didn't get that one pound/euro test fee though... Maybe that's for tomorrow, seeing as their offices are probably closed atm :)

Edited by Noku

I bought festival tickets in a similar situation a couple of years back and that turned out fine, so everything should be reet :)

I'm not too sure what date Play are giving, but Gameplay have said my order will be dispatched on the 10/11th of june.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!