Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

'Diplomacy Online' Facebook app. Lets get some games on.

Dan_Dare

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make war not love!

It's reasonably safe to say that, by the looks or recent invasions, Germany has a bit of a problem. :indeed:

I´m having a problem with people making agreements and breaking them in the same turn.

Apparently I can trust the whole lot of you as far as I can throw you

yeah i know. what happened though was I intended one unit to attack and move on, while another took it's place. Sadly, however, the monkeys who made the game forgot to programme in any kind of difference in friend or foe when you move in to a space. the result was my replacement unit attacked the first, forcing a defence that undid the intricate orders I'd set up and now I'm stuck where I was.

bollocks.

Are you sure your attack didn't just fail for other reasons? As you can see, I moved out of Denmark and was replaced by Supergrunch easily enough.

The only two attacks of that kind you could have made were into heavily contested territory...

so far we're making ok speed, but people need to check more regularly (it's a perfect coffee break game, really)

It's a shame Mundi just got battered. Thing is that as France, Italy is geographically tricky stuff to get in to, and England is little better. Germany, then, is my obvious choice. Evidently, Austria and Russia allied for a similar purpose too.

Germany is one you have to negotiate pretty hard with, as you have more potential threats than even Austria. If you do that, the correct term for them is 'the juggernaut, bitch'.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!