N-Europe

Stabbing in my neighborhood!

Emasher

At lunch today a kid in my school went to the local mall and stabbed a kid from the local high school. The kid was taken to the hospital in critical condition but latter upgraded to stable.

The police are still looking for suspects which is odd, because a lot of people saw what happened and most people in the school already know who it was.

I knew it was going to happen at some point, there's this gang who keeps jumping people at the mall all the time.

At lunch today a kid in my school went to the local mall and stabbed a kid from the local high school. The kid was taken to the hospital in critical condition but latter upgraded to stable.

The police are still looking for suspects which is odd, because a lot of people saw what happened and most people in the school already know who it was.

I knew it was going to happen at some point, there's this gang who keeps jumping people at the mall all the time.

I'm glad that they did it, I mean violence is the solution to everyone's problems.

Canada is an amazing country, its people like this that put a bad name to its awesomeness. People like this disgrace humanity, I feel like a retard just listening to their story.

So if you knew who it was why didn't you tell the Police?

I wasn't there, its just people who were there said they saw it happen and told people until most people found out who it was. Plus they can't use what someone said someone said as sufficient grounds to arrest someone. It needs to be an eye witness.

A report of the incident:

http://www.winnipegsun.com/News/Winnipeg/2008/03/25/5099626.html

Stabbing in my neighborhood!

There's at least one a week in my town. But seriously, why weapons, violent crime in itself is disgusting, but can't people use their hands anymore? At least be man enough to put yourself on the line and not hide behind a weapon.

Latest from the CBC:

Apparently the superintendent of the school division said that they think the people who stabbed the kid were too old to be from either the high school or the junior high, and they think they had never attended either school. I'm pretty sure that isn't true though because eye witnesses said they saw kids from the junior high do it.

My city is actually the third most dangerous place to live in Canada.

Above us is Regina and Saskatoon.

Guest Stefkov
There's at least one a week in my town. But seriously, why weapons, violent crime in itself is disgusting, but can't people use their hands anymore? At least be man enough to put yourself on the line and not hide behind a weapon.

I like your thinking. A good fist fight is a good battle.

maybe that's why we don't kill people irl, we shoot aliens and kill monsters every day, our anger is released onto the controller instead of the world :laughing:

But I'm seeing young hoodies pairing up together on one BMX with the one standing on the stunt pegs holding an automatic uzi ala GTA;SA...I also saw a guy holding up HSBC with a crossbow! ...:blank: