N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your power then?

Well I thought you knew .... well I get good random powers every four days. my first where gaining the power to protect the second where reviving mundi because he has only been a good help to the town and if you remember his character were good .... hope you are happy Big C

Well I thought you knew .... well I get good random powers every four days. my first where gaining the power to protect the second where reviving mundi because he has only been a good help to the town and if you remember his character were good .... hope you are happy Big C

Well did get an info gathering power at all?

I'm not sure what night it was really, I haven't really paid that much attention to this game to be honest, because my role is so annoyingly difficult to do anything with.

Well you could always check your outbox from your private messages to see what target you sent in when. =P

It's what I do constantly. X3

Chairdriver what happens when people don´t that "in <inser country>"

Because in all the other games where someone has to say something like that and they don´t, they die.

Which puts you as a risk to town.

I don't know... in America!

I mean, I've been forgetting to do it all the time and I'm not dead yet ... in America!

I think as long as they do it once, it's fine ... in America!

And I'm going to change vote: Mundi, just because he's trying so hard to find a reason to lynch me... in America!

I don't know... in America!

I mean, I've been forgetting to do it all the time and I'm not dead yet ... in America!

I think as long as they do it once, it's fine ... in America!

And I'm going to change vote: Mundi, just because he's trying so hard to find a reason to lynch me... in America!

And why not...

You´ve been lying.

Forcing people to say certain things or else they (if judging by what happened in previous games and what happened to the fish) get in trouble or die.

And why not...

You´ve been lying.

Forcing people to say certain things or else they (if judging by what happened in previous games and what happened to the fish) get in trouble or die.

If you want I'll promise not to target anyone else, then no-one can die.

A man shouted: "HEY, I'm not noticing any patriotism, American or not, in that statement!"

The man punched The Fish in the stomach with incredible force.

"Next time you disrespect your own country like that, you're dead, you hear me!? In America!"

Does nobody think it´s bad news knowing that we can die (thus loosing the game) if we don´t say a certain thing.

And as a non-american I feel a bit threatened by this...

Vote Standings

No one (1): Eenuh

chairdriver (3): Mundi, DomJcg, Vicar

Mundi (1): Esequiel, chairdriver

7 is the majority

Missed my post. =P

Does nobody think it´s bad news knowing that we can die (thus loosing the game) if we don´t say a certain thing.

And as a non-american I feel a bit threatened by this...

To be honest I'm more afraid of people who can directly kill you. At least with this you can prevent yourself from dying (plus no one so far has died from this at all).