N-Europe

New Laws

Kirkatronics

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't fair but it's based on the society we live in. A capatalist one. Most businesses proffessionals will get paid higher than nurses, firemen, police etc.

Alternatives; communism?

Communism just can't possibly work. There always has to be someone with more power than other people. Capitalism works well, what I say to people who complain about others not getting paid well: No one's forcing them to do that particular job, if they don't like it they can get another one.

Yes I know. But most can. What about the Muslim teacher with 11 kids who gave up his £27000 job to recieve over 29K in benefits. And he's planning to have a twelth kid for the state to support. It's a fucking joke.

Where did you get that figure?

No need to be grouchy.

Honestly. :indeed:

That made me laugh...

He wasnt being serious.:indeed:

To be fair most celebrities and sports players will have to live on what they earn for the rest of their lives because if they abandon their studies and have little chance of a career after they retire at 30-40 years old.

Yep. Agreed.

While you agree the prostitution should be legalised I imagine it is for different reasons. I imagine you think that banning is eroding civil liberties while I believe it should be legalised so prostitutes aren't afraid to seek medical care if they get a disease or attacked or go crazy from their line of work.

Because nurses frankly do a bigger job than they do as do fireman and get jack shit whereas footballers kick a ball for the amusement of others and get thousands/millions of pounds.

I just don't think its right to class amusement over life-saving..:indeed:

The idea is good, the method isn't. Just raise the extra cash needed to pay Nurses and Firefighters by increasing tax on the football industry (players, clubs, ticket prices etc.)

It'll piss a lot of people off, but it would work without destroying the idea of capitalism :)