NEurope
jayseven

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

that's the hardest quiz I've ever seen. Fucking hell.

Seconded, the one I had in mind (but haven't written yet) was tricky, but not this stupidly difficult...

3. Song number 3 is track number 11 off the (Whats the Story Morning Glory) album. Inbetween Morning Glory and Champagne Supernova.

Got it within seconds. ;)

Forgot to put the artist in there: Oasis. :)

thats the idea. if you know, then you'll know. if not then you wont figure it out as they are all a bit weird.

everyone so far is correct!

I know I've heard number 2 but haven't got a clue where. I'll give it a random guess and go Space.

as i was doing the quiz I knew you'd be the one to get number 2 correct platty, although I thought you'd porbably know at least 2 others (one of which hasnt been answered)

edit:

I am little worried that number 6 may be too tricky. It is a band that has been mentioned by someone other than me in the music thread which while doing the quiz I used as the yardstick for the forums musical knowledge. The band is currently supporting a huge band on a world tour, that includes a date at wembley. And if all else fails I deliberately made other ways of finding out the artist possible for that track.

As for the final 2 questions, 10 tbh is pretty easy. Just look at my post and think laterally. 9, well you either know it or you dont. I will try and help further by saying it goes round everywhere in the UK only once.

6 - 65daysofstatic ? I know I know it >_< argh!

good work! get it from knowing the song, or the clue?

I wasn't sure, and the clue didn't tell me it wasn't 65daysofstatic, in an odd sort of way.

Anyway - Yattaaa! I kickass.

as i was doing the quiz I knew you'd be the one to get number 2 correct platty, although I thought you'd porbably know at least 2 others (one of which hasnt been answered)

Yeah I listened to them all and knew a few of them. Great idea for a quiz I have to say.

10 - Icelandic?

nope. look again

Yeah I listened to them all and knew a few of them. Great idea for a quiz I have to say.

its amazing how much you can plan when you're bored at work!

I didnt even notice the album artwork in the DJ Shadow clip, hilariously I had just been listening to entroducing before I listened to it though.

right, i'm reopening up the questions, so anyone who's answered already can try their hand again.

Ok ermm been thinking about question 9.

Is it something like the shipping forecast?

thats about the sea, not the land. It goes round every place in the uk.

i'll give you a clue. It starts alphabetically at Aberdeen and ends alphabetically in the Shetlands.

tbh Platty i'd have thought you'd be answering the remaining song.

is it UK postcode abbreviations?

Aberdeen being AB and Shetland being ZE

thats about the sea, not the land. It goes round every place in the uk.

i'll give you a clue. It starts alphabetically at Aberdeen and ends alphabetically in the Shetlands.

tbh Platty i'd have thought you'd be answering the remaining song.

Yeah me too. I knew most of the others but that one I just can't think of and can't seem to find any lists by you....would have guess at sigur ros but someone already stated icelantic.

I'll guess... English! Not going to be right, but it'll narrow down the suspects to, what, 246 or something?

I'll guess... English! Not going to be right, but it'll narrow down the suspects to, what, 246 or something?

Nope, narrowed down to 6911.

Assuming we're only talking about known living languages.

Haha, I should've known ;) Well can we narrow it down further if we remove creoles and pigeon languages, or are they not counted?

Haha, I should've known ;) Well can we narrow it down further if we remove creoles and pigeon languages, or are they not counted?

I'd imagine they're not counted, though I can't be sure. But yeah, there are way more languages than most people think.

Sigur Ros dont actualy sing in Icelandic so on that assumption ill take a guess at Vonlenska.

Edit: For Question 10 that is.