N-Europe

American Inventor

Daft

Isn't it just an American version of Dragon's Den?

Kind of except it is really toned down...obviously, for the Americans.

Just watch the cheese! Its like ordering a quatro fromage pizza with extra cheese...and a side order of cheese...because your cheese milkshake wasn't cheesey enough:

Its so bizarre, its bazaar!! :D

OMG, and I'm proofreading DQIV! :indeed:

I blame the game, there is a midnight bazaar in it. I've played it so much I can only talk in relation to it. I'll be talking in hit points soon...Daft takes severe damage!! :p

yea ive been watching it

a really good idea was that firemens with the christmas tree water thing. (present with water under the tree...hose going up the tree to the angel on top and that drops water if theres a xmas tree fire)

The speed that that Xmas tree burst into flames was frightening! Its like they were made to burn!

I saw a bit of it, namely some dude who made a bike hubcap and I swear was either joking or seriously seriously deluded within himself, I didn't get his point at all. Then I saw the fireman dude with the tree thing at the end, I liked it, liked seeing the british dude invest(i always forget his name). It seemed alot more toned down and less formal than dragon's den, though, useless americans! British dude seemed so unimpressed from what I said, is his name Duncan? Anyway, I was watching Five Life instead, some documentary about the world's smallest boy.

Oh yes, I was thinking Duncan James was his name, I know his name! I really really know it cos I tend to dislike his general smarminess compared with most of the other dragons, maybe it's Craig? I'm refusing to look it up though, gonna remember dammit!