N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would read through the thread to find the answer, but to be honest i can't be bothered to go through 39 pages.

Anyway back to the point, by importing brawl would you be able to play online still? If so, could you still play against PAL people when it actually does get released?

Hmm...you dont think the storm would hinder everything do you?

Yeah it could do i suppose! In a strange twist of fate, i feel like shit at the moment and couldn't care if it arrives or not now, strange what a bad throat and cold symptoms does to you, shame i don't feel like this more often, save a hell of alot of aggro and money! :indeed:

Yeah it could do i suppose! In a strange twist of fate, i feel like shit at the moment and couldn't care if it arrives or not now, strange what a bad throat and cold symptoms does to you, shame i don't feel like this more often, save a hell of alot of aggro and money! :indeed:

Oh my god...you're delerious...

Oh my god Owen :shakehead

We went for DHL for a reason!

Guest Jordan

Gore... totally.

I finally got my RMA number from Code Junkies... that'll be sent straight back when it arrives.