NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Nope, neither am I! Never learnt to Wavedash, instead, learnt to use all of the characters well instead and played the game the way it was meant to be played :D

Yeah, Brawl will be the only game I may give my FC out for

Although not on Serebii.net I wont...oh no, I dont need that to happen lol

Oh, and I know a few techniques...before I always kicked ass...now, when writing the Brawl pages with notes from others, I learned a variety of new Melee techniques and tested them the other day...I still kick ass :D

Seeing as Codejunkies have made a complete clusterfuck of the order processing with the freeloaders I have just phoned them and cancelled the order.

Gone to gameseek now , and made a personal memo of not to deal with Codejunkies/Datels website again.

I'm still waiting for both my Freeloader and Brawl to be dispatched too.. *twiddles thumbs* Come on Codejunkies and VGP!

If it has been paid for already, you need to phone them. If it hasn't been paid for yet then follow this step: (I read this on another forum) if you go to your order details, check the box next to your order and click Return. Fill out the little form it asks you to and it should then be cancelled.

Mine doesn't say cancelled as of yet, but the little check box next to it has disappeared so I'm taking it as a good sign. I may email them as well to be on the safe side.

How do you cancel an order from codejunkies?

sorry if someones already asked.

I ended up calling them , bloody £1 p/min though so it's far from ideal.

Trouble is , they fail to respond to emails as others have said.

I did read on some forum somewhere (cant find the linkage though) that if you treat the order as a returned item , ie , go to your order and check the return box on the left , this will act the same as a cancellation if they haven't charged your card yet. I cannot vouch for how effective/true this method is though.

EDIT - beaten to it , must......type.......quicker

I couldn't give a shit how i spell it! I'm not having some stranger say i'm sad because i can afford to spend £20 on delivery, thank you very much!

Us around Colchester? I am from around Colchester, i know full well how rude and sarcastic the people are thanks, your not doing too much to fight this case are you?

Where have you got this impression of Colchester from? Its not because you can afford to spend £20 on delivery that I said it its more the fact you paid it to get the game a couple of days early. I could afford it but i'm not gonna cause I can wait we're getting the game months early anyway so what differance does a couple of days make

I dunno if I should cancel my Freeloader from codejunkies, is there any other european site that sells it cheap?

I couldn't give a shit how i spell it! I'm not having some stranger say i'm sad because i can afford to spend £20 on delivery, thank you very much!

Us around Colchester? I am from around Colchester, i know full well how rude and sarcastic the people are thanks, your not doing too much to fight this case are you?

To be fair he was far from rude. I kind of agree with what scuba says. I can understand excitement, but your getting the game months early so no need to get your knickers in a twist.

And before you screw at me, I was sad and got DHL for Pokémon Diamond. Yeah, I was that sad, and proud.

I'm just gonna keep lurking this topic for freeloader feedback.

Is it wrong of me to wish that the planes with your orders go down in great blazes of fire?

ShadowV7 have you got your DHL tracking number from VGP yet? I would email them, but i don't wanna come across to impatient! LOL!

It's in the e-mail from DHL. You got it yet?

It's in the e-mail from DHL. You got it yet?

I've PM'd you!

I haven't been following this, but what's the deal with codejunkies anyway. Will they send them soon? They are at least reliable right? I haven't payed yet, so I could cancel, but I'm worried that I might not get one fast.

Not that I need it right now :P

Question:

I returned my pre order from Code Junkies, atleast... I think i did. I just hit the tick box and selected return my order. It said unpaied... so err..

Anyway, how long does it take for me to get my money back? :p

My Brawl has just been shipped as well apparently, now fingers crossed I get both this week.

I had no case.

If you want rude, look at your post to me:wtf:I never even said anything remotely offensive:wtf:.

P.S. If you don't like sarcasm/piss taking it sounds like you live in the wrong place. A lot people hear are assholes and that especially with the constant influx of pikies, but you have to remember that there's South Essex not too far away *shudder* and it has an influence on some and some of them are around the area:O.

I'm pretty sure scuba isn't a rude chavvy, skank/pikey though:heh:

Then there's that Colchester seems to breed more weirdos than London:wtf: But that's a different matter.

I haven't been following this, but what's the deal with codejunkies anyway. Will they send them soon? They are at least reliable right? I haven't payed yet, so I could cancel, but I'm worried that I might not get one fast.

Not that I need it right now :P

Codejunkies are frankly taking the piss with people just now. People who ordered it first are waiting the longest and they're not sending them out in order. If it doesn't send tomorrow get it somewhere else.

Question:

I returned my pre order from Code Junkies, atleast... I think i did. I just hit the tick box and selected return my order. It said unpaied... so err..

Anyway, how long does it take for me to get my money back? :p

I done the same. And many others. Some people on a forum (eurogamer or gaf or onm forums) said that it could be a way to cancel it.

@Serebii. Im sure yours is sent. Mines still says processing on VG+ but i've had an e-mail from DHL sayiong they have it.