NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

I'm still on v3.1 :p. Last update came with Mario Galaxy. Just cancelled with CJ and reordered with 365games.

So far I don't think all the Cube games work with the Freeloader. Can't get Sonic Adventure to work properly so i'm trying different ways now i.e put Freeloader in twice then load, go to the Game Channel insert Freeloader there etc.

Pics of Baten Kaitos will be up in 2 minutes.

Good to hear about Baten Kaitos working , hopefully a solution for those others will crop up.

Someone over at ONM forums has stated that theirs is also working but seems to be having display problems. They don't stipulate which games (Wii/GC) they are trying though , may be worth keeping an eye on.

In other news , gameseek are already packing last nights order.

Good to hear about Baten Kaitos working , hopefully a solution for those others will crop up.

Someone over at ONM forums has stated that theirs is also working but seems to be having display problems. They don't stipulate which games (Wii/GC) they are trying though , may be worth keeping an eye on.

In other news , gameseek are already packing last nights order.

They're probably in PAL60...they have to set it for 480i/p for the games to work

He probably hasn't updated his Wii to 3.2E yet, if that's what you mean?

Just wanted confirmation that it worked with 3.2E.

They're probably in PAL60...they have to set it for 480i/p for the games to work

I hope you're right , makes sense anyway , because I will be running through an RGB cable (as will many others) and I doubt that Codejunkies will have screwed that up somehow.

I ain't going to stress over that anyway and I am sure that more positive testings will appear over the next couple of days.

Picture time.

freeloader1rz2.jpg

Before Freeloader goes in, disc is at bottom left there.

freeloader2yr8.jpg

When you enter the Freeloader your screen goes all weird and the screen looks like its stretched, happens 2 times.

freeloader3qz0.jpg

Cube game entered (BK:O)

freeloader4sa8.jpg

Showing Publisher/Developer

freeloader5bd7.jpg

Main Title Screen

Awesomeness :D why can't people do this with NMH it's not hard. I wonder why your other cube games don't work...

Yea it seems odd. The Wii knows it's a Cube game since at the Game Channel it has the Cube logo but when you press 'start' the screen just stays black.

No can't get Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 or SOnic Adventure DX to work just now. Both from America.

Must be this whole Pal60 issue maybe? What does BKO have that the others don't.

Im gonna say come Friday (maybe Thurs) when the apparent official release date has passed a new thread with a first post full of info kinda thing can be made. I'll do it, unless somone else wants to volunteer.

(Info being compatability, playtests, FAQ etc)

Hopefully if the games arrive tomorrow then i'll do the same for Brawl and No More Heroes and put your minds to ease!

I guess i'll make the thread since I know answers yo most questions and have it in my hands and hopefully have the Wii games tomorrow and sort out any questions.

Someone here has got Brawl to work, I'm presuming it's the US version. Hopefully we'll get some more info later.

Edit: After reading his posts, it's the US version.

Just waiting for my Postie, i already have NMH usa so I'll be trying that as soon as I get it.

I guess i'll make the thread since I know answers yo most questions and have it in my hands and hopefully have the Wii games tomorrow and sort out any questions.

Pics or it never...oh wait :P : peace:

I'm quietly confident Brawl will work, the incompatible stuff are usually with the lesser-than or obscure games. I'm sure the company that made this Freeloader were aware that the most anticipated game of the Wii this year launched in the US a week prior to the Freeloaders release date in the EU.

Just waiting for my Postie, i already have NMH usa so I'll be trying that as soon as I get it.

And you're gonna give us pics or vids as soon as yeh ;)

Awesome. Can't wait to hear the results.

Come on CodeJunkies...dont let me down and make me have to beat you senseless until you make me your CEO and I get all of your "profits"

The thought of playing Brawl this week instead of 6-7 months away....

The thought of playing Brawl this week instead of 6-7 months away....

Damn straight...I havent been looking forward to a game this much since I got the Wii...