NEurope
elitemario

Tradional Revolution Controller !!!

Is that real, thats sweet. nice to see they are thinking of multi platform games aswell

LOL... i just read that on Ign... sorry :) I gues I was just so trilled about it i forgot to get the facts right... But anyway... i think i looks ok... lets see what Nintendo comes up with then...

The mock-up is imposible to make as it is shown... cause the right-anologstick has 1/3 placed over the remote thats plugged in the controller... theres no space for the anolog-"ball"... you know, the mechanism under the stick... so :)

This is going to be very cool, I only hope they include it with the package.

But remember, with the Traditional shell controller, you have the movement of the REVO and the tradiotional control, sounds alot of fun :D

I hope Nintendo DON'T include this with the console - and they won't. This is for playing old games, old traditional games. Which is great, it really is. But new games shouldn't use this at all. There isn't anything that can't be done with the stick and analogue add on combo. And it is so amazing I don't see why anyone would want to go back.

I hope Nintendo DON'T include this with the console - and they won't. This is for playing old games, old traditional games. Which is great, it really is. But new games shouldn't use this at all. There isn't anything that can't be done with the stick and analogue add on combo. And it is so amazing I don't see why anyone would want to go back.

Actually this isn't a bad idea. Games that use this old control method aren't going to be a exciting as the new one, but there will be games and possibly even genres where you can't really use the Nunchuckus. This should help avoid scaring off third-party support. Besides, remember Nintendo are going to let you download retro games - I doubt they'll be optimised for the new controller.

Its going to be crazy. Were going to get about 4 controllers in one

1. The Rev controller/pointer for playing Rev games

2. Turn it on its side for a NES controller

3. SNES shell for Snes games

4. N64 shell for N64 games

5. Rev controller shell for playing more traditional games and ports (with added Rev bonuses of course)

Okay so thats five. I think its great because it expands the range of possibilities and noone can say - "it cant play that game or this game". But - how much are these shells gonna cost? Where are we going to store them? And we're going to have to get lots of them for multiplayer gaming??

Unless theres just one shell which suits Snes, N64 and ports!!

The N64 controller would be good for Snes games actually!!

There would just be one shell for ports that don't use the unique functions of rev, Gamecube, N64 and SNES. More excitingly are any new controllers that they may make.

Actually this isn't a bad idea. Games that use this old control method aren't going to be a exciting as the new one, but there will be games and possibly even genres where you can't really use the Nunchuckus. This should help avoid scaring off third-party support. Besides, remember Nintendo are going to let you download retro games - I doubt they'll be optimised for the new controller.

Yes but the old games are secondary to the revolutionary new games. I think they should release the add on alongside the launch of the console but not packed in with it. To do so would cheapen the point of the new controller - to simplify. By chucking all of these add ons in with the pack will only confuse people.

all i can say is FUCKIN WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought i was dreaming when i read about the revolution controller, i still cant belive my eyes when its in play!

it looks umbelievable.

i thought nintendo were dead! but certainly not, no following the crowd, nintendo have taken a turn in the very cool direction. am not sure how the public is going to take it but i think its absolutley mind blowing! its kinda how i excpected game to be like in 30 years time, using ur arms and movement to control games!