Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The GDC Thread

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the main site and have a look around the various threads in the forum here where the news is being posted. Theres more than I expected, but I expected very little lol.

It would of been better to have GDC it the news posts so whe know what it is for.

Wiiware is gonna be crap, have you seen the standard of the latest 360 fps? This isnt gonna do well :s

Ok so you're comparing wii-ware to a genre? I'm confused. Wiiware could possibly be the greatest thing we remember when looking back at wii in a few years. Classics will be made right there.

Little risk/potential high reward = winwinwin for all.

Alongside the Commodore64 joining the VC and WiiWare launching with support from SquareEnix aswell as exciting new indie devs, the online facet of Wii could be fabulous. There is no stopping developers from putting out existing franchises too. How about a NEW! Super Mario World or something similar?

Titles like Nintendo's online title 'chick chick boom' will be pushed on WiiWare, and that is only a good thing for gamers everywhere.

Jokes. I think there's potential and we may see some newer ideas with new developers and all.(best asset to wiiware - id love to put my ideas onto a dev-kit) I dont really want stuff from established ones because they will most likely only release stuff that didnt quite make it onto disk from an older franchise.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!