N-Europe

Juno

Slaggis

I just remembered I love Jennifer Garner too. I love her face and the way she controls everything she says.

I need this film on DVD now.

She's dragged her acting self out of the utter bollocks-ness that was Electra. She was pretty good in the movie, as was the rest of the cast.

I didn't realise movie posters cost so much! To get a good sized one, it'll cost me £19.99! Jeez!:(

Aye, Im not saying its a bad film, but it doesnt bear thinking about when compared to all the other films this year.

i'm comparing it to everything....... ever.

so i guess i'm being unfair ^__^

it was ok.. i really liked whats-her-face. thought the character was great too, but the story, and some of the other characters in comparison with juno didn't seem to "fit" ... then again it was all a bit of a mish-mash comedy/drama/romance/indie jobbie.

i don't get the whole "if you liked x, you'll love x~" comparison thing... i mean, i really really really liked garden state, but wasn't blown away by either this (dont get the comparison at all~) or eternal sunshine... i really like trigun and bebop but can't really be bothered to watch FMA or samurai champloo (although i have the soundtrack for champloo.. cause it's awesomes) </tangent>

Well I loved this film...meant to post about it the day I went to see it but forgot...Everything about it was fantastic the dialogue was so well written, there were so many little touches etc...that I loved just pure brilliance.

Also anyone who loves the film get the soundtrack its amazing!