N-Europe

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Sanchez

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boot camp?

CBA. And i don't want to bastardise my mac and start worrying about viruses and crashing and the like. I'm in still in love with my mac as it is, so i can wait for an OS X version. Just hope it's a better port than the C&C 3 one.

That was annoying.

CBA. And i don't want to bastardise my mac and start worrying about viruses and crashing and the like. I'm in still in love with my mac as it is, so i can wait for an OS X version. Just hope it's a better port than the C&C 3 one.

That was annoying.

I wouldn't waste £40 on Cider ports... actually I did once, never again. If you want some decent comp gaming on a Mac, best choice is Bootcamp. Just don't download pr0n and various shite and your windows partition will be fine. Even so, a Windows virus won't affect the Mac partition.

I wouldn't waste £40 on Cider ports... actually I did once, never again. If you want some decent comp gaming on a Mac, best choice is Bootcamp. Just don't download pr0n and various shite and your windows partition will be fine. Even so, a Windows virus won't affect the Mac partition.

Who said anything about wasting money?! ;)

Red Alert 3 Cast revealed!

http://kotaku.com/5039246/meet-your-sexy-new-red-alert-3-cast

Dissapointing that Kari Wurher isn't returning as Tanya. :/ We've got Jenny McCarthy instead. But this game also has Tim Curry, so it'll be full of awesome...

EDIT: Here's the trailer: http://www.ea.com/redalert/news-detail.jsp?id=57 Though I always get an error when trying to view it after downloading it. :/

EDIT 2: Looks like the XBox 360 version might be released alongside the PC version, if this promo pic is anything to go by... http://www.ea.com/redalert/news-detail.jsp?id=PreOrder

So how is the game then? I'm really looking forward to it.

From what I've played so far, it's pretty awesome! ^^ As I said earlier, it feels like Generals mixed with Red Alert, and they both mix suprisingly well. Though I have noticed a few rush tactics now, but they can easily be countered if you prepare. It deffinitely stays true to the Red Alert series imo, whilst trying something new.

EDIT: This is off-topic, I know... but since when did I become a Forum Aficionado? O.o *looks at post count* Ah, that explains it.

From what I've played so far, it's pretty awesome! ^^ As I said earlier, it feels like Generals mixed with Red Alert, and they both mix suprisingly well. Though I have noticed a few rush tactics now, but they can easily be countered if you prepare. It deffinitely stays true to the Red Alert series imo, whilst trying something new.

EDIT: This is off-topic, I know... but since when did I become a Forum Aficionado? O.o *looks at post count* Ah, that explains it.

Cool. I hope there's team online. I couldn't seem to find the option in CnC 3 for 360.

Whose getting this for the 360? I just played the demo of C and C 3 and imo the controls sucked ass but I didnt play it for that long. Do you controls get better the longer you play? I just cant cope with not being able to drag my mouse across the screen to get all the units I want asap.

Whose getting this for the 360? I just played the demo of C and C 3 and imo the controls sucked ass but I didnt play it for that long. Do you controls get better the longer you play? I just cant cope with not being able to drag my mouse across the screen to get all the units I want asap.

I'll be getting it for 360. Im fine with the controls, i feel i can play them just as well as red alert 2 on PC, but each to there own.

it's all about context with the controls anyway:

it doesn't matter that the 360 pad is slower than a mouse because everyone is using the pad. if there was the option for mouse and keyboard that gave an advantage, then it'd be an issue. As it is, the playing field is level so the point is moot

oui?

I didn't think it could. Thats why they released that keyboard thinge to connect to the controller coz you couldn't connect a keyboard.
I've connected my keyboard to my 360 by the USB slot plenty of times, it certainly does work. I just don't know if you can use a mouse for C&C.