N-Europe

Leeds/Reading Festival

Davey_T

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never bothered to ask, wasn't that interested in it, i know he goes to the concerts alot, i'll ask next time i see him.

anyways, moving on

£180, that's abit steep...

Lol, it's just that there has been 0 rumours for them. But, they aren't playing creamfields (same weekend as Reading) so you never know... I really doubt they're going to play though. £180? It's £155... plus whatever the booking fee is going to be and delivery.

Anyone thinking about getting tickets, i'd recommend getting an early entry ticket for £10 which allows you to access the campsite a day earlier (more partying/can get a good spot).

This is going to be my 3rd year, and I already have 4 tickets thanks to the pre-sale back in August <3

Good luck getting tickets everyone.

Looks like the lineups going to look something like this:

Friday 22nd August

Rage Against The Machine - to be confirmed

Queens of the Stone Age - strong rumour

The Fratellis - strong rumour

The Enemy - rumour

Biffy Clyro - rumour

Serj Tankian - strong rumour

Taking Back Sunday - rumour

Get Cape. Wear cape. Fly - rumour

Anti-flag - rumour

Saturday 23 August

The Killers - to be confirmed

Bloc Party - strong rumour

The Raconteurs - strong rumour

Editors - to be confirmed

We Are Scientists - strong rumour

Dirty Pretty Things - rumour

The Subways - strong rumour

Sunday 24 August

Metallica - To be confirmed

Slipknot - strong rumour

Other bands:

Dizzee Rascal - strong rumour

Feeder - rumour

Tenacious D - rumour

Friday 22 August - 2nd Stage

Babyshambles - strong rumour

The Wombats - strong rumour

Vampire Weekend - strong rumour

MGMT - strong rumour

Saturday 23 August - 2nd Stage

Manic Street Preachers - rumour

Bullet For My Valentine - rumour

Justice - rumour

Foals - strong rumour

Sunday 24th August - 2nd stage

The Cribs TBC

Pendulum TBC

Confirmation of what? Lol... GA are about a 10% chance IMO. Too big to play in the Dance Tent, don't fit into the Radio/NME style tent because of the nature of their music. Could potentially play main stage, but doesn't gel well with the other lineup, plus very very strong headliners/sub-headliners this year anyway. And, Justice and Pendulum are playing also, so there isn't a big need for another 'electronica' band.

Confirmation of what? Lol... GA are about a 10% chance IMO. Too big to play in the Dance Tent, don't fit into the Radio/NME style tent because of the nature of their music. Could potentially play main stage, but doesn't gel well with the other lineup, plus very very strong headliners/sub-headliners this year anyway. And, Justice and Pendulum are playing also, so there isn't a big need for another 'electronica' band.

Meh, believe what you want, oh and, if i can't get a weekend ticket, i can get a day ticket right? if i did, it would be saturday, <3 all the bands there