NEurope
Rummy

Project Chanology: 'Anonymous' declares war on The Church of Scientology

It's mostly fags from *chans so yes, there are lot of memes rolled out, we even sang Bel Air in the fucking street. It was epic.

No, EbaumsWorld has fuck all to do with it, it's just a standard canned site to blame because frankly nobody likes them, infact at the end of one of the protests, someone shouted out to go to Eric Bauman's house if they wanted someone to blame...

Good YouTube videos to watch:

- London specific

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkNS8dXdbM - First part of an EXCELLENT (but long video)

It's fun to blame ebaums :D

Superbump from me here, but I also wanted to bump it up rather than post a new topic as I feel the discussion previously has been relevant, and this is intricately tied into the whole Chanology thing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1997376/Boy-faces-court-for-Scientology-placard.html

Church of Scientology: Boy faces court for 'cult not religion' placard

By John Bingham

A teenage boy is facing a possible criminal prosecution for holding a sign describing the Church of Scientology as a "cult", police said on Tuesday.

The boy, who is described only as a minor, was taking part in a demonstration outside the church's central London headquarters on May 10 when City of London Police officers ordered him to remove the placard.

It read: "Scientology is not a religion, it is a dangerous cult."

When he refused, he was issued with a form of summons for an alleged breach of public order. Police plan to pass a file to the Crown Prosecution Service to decide whether charges can be brought.

So they've managed to serve a kid over here, a 15 year old kid, this is the sort of shit that bothers me so much about scientology. Why did they need to do it? I see it as totally unneccessary, and just further evidence of their shoddy 'fair gaming' and harrassment of individuals to try and get people to back off. Shout loudly enough over them and your opponent with shut up sort of thing.

What makes me think it's even worse is the fact they've done it to some poor kid, who's only 15, and probably doesn't need this shit right now. Admittedly, he IS partly at fault(also shouldn't have been a dick and complied, also shoulda made sure they didn't know who he was), but even so, does anyone else find this a bit outrageous, and a bit disturbing at the same time?

Oh my god, he expressed an opinion!

Somebody think of the children!

Cool, I suppose I can look forward to my Sister being arrested for taking part next?

this "cult" "cult" "cult" "cult" has strong control over everyone it seems. :hmm:

Will Smith Opens Scientology School.

Contains 6 Scientologists as teachers and offers "Study Tech" which was developed by L. Ron Hubbard and is used worldwide by the Church of Scientology. No longer the prince of Bel-Air, but rather a slave hubbard.

Got a youtube of the BBC News Report, which I didn't see(a friend told me about someone being served for it) cos I haven't watched TV all day. Apparently, his name has been given as EpicNoseGuy(as the video will show why). He was warned and refused to stop displaying his sign, and as a result was summonsed. I guess if it goes to court, it will come down to Scientology proving they are not a cult/him proving that they are.

I read that his defense for using the word cult, was that a judge in a 1984 case had referred to Scientology as a cult, therefore he was not breaking the law or something like that.

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2018184/Minor_arrested_for_calling_scientology_a_cult.html

The summons was issued under a section five of the puiblic order act forbidding language in public that is considered to be "threatening, abusive or insulting". Police asked demonstrators opposite the COS headquarters in London to discard a number of placards calling the science fiction religion a "cult".

According to the Guardian , the boy was the only one not to comply, quoting a 1984 high court ruling from Mr Justice Latey where the Church of Scientology was described as a "cult" which was "corrupt, sinister and dangerous", following this he was issued a summons and his placard was confiscated.

As for Will Smith, I can only say that his scientology affiliations dissappoint me greatly. I've always liked him otherwise, musicwise and actingwise, but Scientology will drive you right down in my books.

Thats bullshit, and Will Smith just turned into bullshit.

The prince is dead.

That's harsh, taking a 15 year old kid to court, just for having an opinion. This is the kind of bullshit that scientology pulls all the time, I'm sick of it!

Oh, and I now officialy hate Will Smith...

Lol Epicnoseguy! :)

Loved the akwardness of the news reporter and laughed when he sheepishly said epicnose...man...?

:laughing: