NEurope
Tellyn

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (100% Spoiler-Free Topic)

That's a lie.

That's true to virtual console games and other channels, but not for game saves. You can copy them and use them on other consoles. Not Smash though, because you can't even put it in the SD card.

Well any that I've tried to use, like Excite Truck, have not worked in the past.

It wasn't release in Portugal yet?

My god, im loving GAME more and more.

It wasn't release in Portugal yet?

My god, im loving GAME more and more.

It's not GAME's fault. Most probably Concentra or IGAC's fault. Either that or Nintendo didn't share any copies to us. Awesome!

I'm in the middle of exams anyway. But still pissed.

It's not GAME's fault. Most probably Concentra or IGAC's fault. Either that or Nintendo didn't share any copies to us. Awesome!

I'm in the middle of exams anyway. But still pissed.

Most likely Nintendo didnt give Concentra copies in time. They might be as competent as a rock (less), but if they had the game it would probably have shipped by now, since IGAC has been working faster lately.

That's not so much as improving it, more like putting more emphasis on it.

Which in turn improves it because you can do more. You know, when gameplay emphasis is put into something it's normally to improve on it. A shame they didn't put air grabs :P

Just got to the final boss on Subspace and damn he's an absolute BITCH!!

I'm sure there's a strategy if I study his movements before each move, but right now I just never know what he's gonna do next! That plus the fact he has so many 1x hit KO moves!

After three attempts and then deciding it wasn't funny anymore and giving up, closest I got was about 50% damage on him.

Largely enjoyed Subspace, even the maze, what REALLY started to annoy me was the amount of enemies you come across in the later stages of the maze.

That's the first time the game really wasn't enjoyable and I got really frustrated!

e.g. sometimes there'd be loads of those freezing things rolling round platforms; I'd get frozen, then unfreeze but right into the path of another one, over and over and OVER and OVER and through no fault of my own rack up an insane amount of damage.

Also every single Subspace enemy SUCKS!

The worst... Those flying bitches that drop molten crap on you! Those flying ghost things that spaz out and do like 100% damage [and they're usually in pairs, so 200% damage and you bounce around the screen like a f*cker!]...

Actually EVERY enemy annoyed the crap out of me near the end of the maze, where there are LOADS and the keep following you! The puppets on a string, even the generic puppets!

Just the boss now though!

Then I can move onto Classic mode, Targets, Events etc... GOOD TIMES!

Just got to the final boss on Subspace and damn he's an absolute BITCH!!

I'm sure there's a strategy if I study his movements before each move, but right now I just never know what he's gonna do next! That plus the fact he has so many 1x hit KO moves!

After three attempts and then deciding it wasn't funny anymore and giving up, closest I got was about 50% damage on him.

Largely enjoyed Subspace, even the maze, what REALLY started to annoy me was the amount of enemies you come across in the later stages of the maze.

That's the first time the game really wasn't enjoyable and I got really frustrated!

e.g. sometimes there'd be loads of those freezing things rolling round platforms; I'd get frozen, then unfreeze but right into the path of another one, over and over and OVER and OVER and through no fault of my own rack up an insane amount of damage.

Also every single Subspace enemy SUCKS!

The worst... Those flying bitches that drop molten crap on you! Those flying ghost things that spaz out and do like 100% damage [and they're usually in pairs, so 200% damage and you bounce around the screen like a f*cker!]...

Actually EVERY enemy annoyed the crap out of me near the end of the maze, where there are LOADS and the keep following you! The puppets on a string, even the generic puppets!

Just the boss now though!

Then I can move onto Classic mode, Targets, Events etc... GOOD TIMES!

Donkey Kong, slap some stickers on him and only use smash hits and Up + b. Worked for me and most enemys become 1 hit KO and the final boss just requires a little luck.

Donkey Kong, slap some stickers on him and only use smash hits and Up + b. Worked for me and most enemys become 1 hit KO and the final boss just requires a little luck.
Ahhh... Stickers!

Maybe that's why I was hating Subspace towrds the end! I havn't been using them! They just seemed like an over complication to me, but yeah that's a good idea, I'll go 'level' some characters up!

I've been trying to use a primarily 'heavy hitters' team against the boss, Donkey included!

Thanks for reminding me about using them!

I got through the Subspace on Hard without using any stickers, I just thought it was supposed to be so brutal. *cries*

I got through the Subspace on Hard without using any stickers, I just thought it was supposed to be so brutal. *cries*
lol, yeah that's what I was thinking!

The end bosso?

i used quick hitters...sonic, pikachu, fox and squirtle, worked a treat, dodged every attack save the eye thingy, came out with 15% damage with sonic :)

Got Brawl this morning and it isn't loading :( My punishment for importing no doubt...

hidden orange boxes
Hmm... thought as much!

Don't know where they could be, I was pretty thorough throughout!

I defeated the Final Boss at the second try, its pretty easy.

You just have to run away from him and then attack him when he starts teleporting from place to place, he stays ridiculous amounts of time doing that, i can take one quarter from his life each time he does that.

(My Subspace was on Hard, so at least in Hard is this way)

Hmm... thought as much!

Don't know where they could be, I was pretty thorough throughout!

Check everywhere on your Subspace map. The areas that have crowns on have been 100% completed, the ones with flags mean you still have work to do there.

Check everywhere on your Subspace map. The areas that have crowns on have been 100% completed, the ones with flags mean you still have work to do there.
Ahh that's what the flags mean, cheers Tellyn!

You see, you would think that they'd put that stuff in the manual!

You see, you would think that they'd put that stuff in the manual!
See I dunno if your joking or not as I didn't really read the manual [obvious I know].

Having played ALOT of Melee I didn't feel the need!

Also, what's with the lack of an ending to the Subspace story!!

Awesome throughout and then no real ending which was a let down!

No high fives! not even a meeting between Mario and Sonic!

Well this is quite interesting in terms of story that couldn't be told/portrayed in the cut scenes. Helps to explain some of the holes that are there.

For all the details such as flags and crowns on the levels the official website has a lot of that stuff detailed in it's own section.

I didn't find the SE particularly annoying, although it wasn't as good as Classic mode unfortunately. Talking about Classic mode, I think Melee's was actually better, but oh well...