N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

No I know, but how many Don's have been killed now? Two, right? So obviously somebody has to replace them... And when you become Don (from my experience of the other games) you appear as innocent when investigated...

Look all I'm saying is that if you just got something like "Esequiel is good" then thats not really a guarantee. I'm gonna wait to hear from him to see what he says.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, did you get the ransom note last night Gizmo? Who was it for?

Yeah, welsh_gamer was the hostage. I don't see any reason to disbelieve his information. But then again, it was one good guy and one bad, so it could be either way. The better lead I think is Mcoy.

Vote:Mcoy

How could I be a crooked cop lol did you not see what I was doing all of yesterday? Not only did I campaign constantly to get Jonnas killed, but today martinist has revealed info that shows that I am good.

I'd just like to know more about you, anything at all would be good. Like who have you targeted, who what is your character or power? Anything, because at the moment I'm not sure I trust you completely.

Well I tried to explain earlier, but Gizmo didn't understand so I guess I wasn't clear...

1. Basically my info on Jonnas was that he had committed a crime against me (he kidnapped me) and that he had forced Dyson to commit a crime.

2. As he was the kidnapper the only way he could force someone to commit a crime was with a ransom note.

3. The only obvious crime that Dyson committed was killing someone, as it didn't seem to fit with his powers at all, and he couldn't explain.

4. Every time a ransom note has been sent, the next day someone has come out and admitted it. Dyson was never one of the people who said this.

5. Therefore I assume that the day Dyson committed the crime and killed he received the note, and that he was lynched before he could explain this.

6. My information pointed toward the fact that Dyson had received the note from Jonnas, but then Esequiel claimed he had gotten it. This was a way for Jonnas to prove he was innocent, he could say "See I haven't committed a crime against Dyson, the only night I could have was the night he killed, and that time the note was claimed by Esequiel, so therefore your info was wrong"

7. For this to come about, Esequiel would be in the mafia, and would have been told by Jonnas to claim he had the ransom so that Jonnas looked innocent.

That is why, I hope you understand my suspicions.

No MadDog was mind controlled by MBAM! as they both admitted later.

And if there was a multiple note sent out, it was definitely the first time that happened. Every other night it was a single note.

One other thing - Esequiel, you remember when you received the ransom note? What did the PM say? (Do you still have it?) Obviously don't quote it or Moogle will growl at you *Moogle Growl* but can you paraphrase it? I have received ransom notes in the past (in other games, not this one) so if it sounds right then I will probably leave you alone! They normally have quite a lot of stuff in though, so if you really got one then you would know, and as this is your first game then you can't really lie :) Good way to prove you're innocence!

Oh and one other thing, gaggle you said multiple notes have been sent out each time? They haven't - first night LazyBoy was just released and nobody did anything, the third night it was Shino revealing himself that got Zell released. Therefore the fifth night was the only one in which Jonnas could have sent one to Dyson. Therefore I am sure Esequiel is lying. Can either of you please tell me more about this group? And Esequiel, when you come online please answer my other question!

I'm more inclined to believe Esequiel - he was one of the first to vote for jonnas after you revealed your information, and Jonnas tried to shift blame onto him while he was trying to talk his way out of it. That isn't the behaviour of two mafia members. Also, with gaggle backing him up (remember gaggle was one of the ones Shino revealed very early on to be a good guy) I definately think Mcoy is the bigger concern here.

I'm more inclined to believe Esequiel - he was one of the first to vote for jonnas after you revealed your information, and Jonnas tried to shift blame onto him while he was trying to talk his way out of it. That isn't the behaviour of two mafia members. Also, with gaggle backing him up (remember gaggle was one of the ones Shino revealed very early on to be a good guy) I definately think Mcoy is the bigger concern here.

That is a very important statement. I read the thread through all the way earlier, and noticed that although gaggle being good was true on day 2, the mafia recruiter was at work twice since, and Shino himself said to disregard any info on people he provided before. I'm not saying gaggle is evil specifically, only that we can no longer trust that information.

I would still like to hear more about the group before I am totally convinced. Hopefully you will be able to help me out - if you don't it will look even more suspicious Esequiel (and gaggle, bu to a lesser extent)

That is a very important statement. I read the thread through all the way earlier, and noticed that although gaggle being good was true on day 2, the mafia recruiter was at work twice since, and Shino himself said to disregard any info on people he provided before. I'm not saying gaggle is evil specifically, only that we can no longer trust that information.

I would still like to hear more about the group before I am totally convinced. Hopefully you will be able to help me out - if you don't it will look even more suspicious Esequiel (and gaggle, bu to a lesser extent)

Good point. Remember though Esequiel joined the game late (not sure how late though) and I would personally think the mafia more likely to recruit members who they know are good from previous games. Dunno though, he might have been mafia as soon as he was introduced, but I find that unlikely.

Hmm, yeah and gaggle has indeed proven to be good at previous games...but still, don't know either way about gaggle at the moment. About Esquiel - he did indeed join the game late, which is odd in itself, but I see no reason why he couldn't have gone straight into the mafia. Obviously we don't know either way, but it is always possible.

And I know Esequiel isn't online, I'll wait for him before I vote (unless he's ages) but gaggle seems to be avoiding the thread, and therefore the question about this group he apparently belongs to...

I just think we aren't going to get anywhere by asking them. We'll either reveal them to the mafia or get a made up story anyway. I still think it would be best to lynch Mcoy, because he clearly doesn't give a crap about this game. Your an investigator, right? Investigate Esequiel or gaggle tonight, and lynch Mcoy today.

If I do that, I'll be dead by the end of the night. Gaggle has been avoiding this thread since I asked him that question earlier and has been online the entire time. Why not answer it, or at least give a valid reason not to, if you are innocent?

And they are already revealed to the mafia if they are who they say they are. They have claimed that they are in a group that is something they want to keep from the mafia, which frankly means that no matter what they reveal now it won't matter. They might as well tell us so that we know for sure they aren't lying. At the moment it just looks suspicious that gaggle's avoiding the question (although Esequiel is offline so I'll let him off!)

If I do that, I'll be dead by the end of the night. Gaggle has been avoiding this thread since I asked him that question earlier and has been online the entire time. Why not answer it, or at least give a valid reason not to, if you are innocent?

And they are already revealed to the mafia if they are who they say they are. They have claimed that they are in a group that is something they want to keep from the mafia, which frankly means that no matter what they reveal now it won't matter. They might as well tell us so that we know for sure they aren't lying. At the moment it just looks suspicious that gaggle's avoiding the question (although Esequiel is offline so I'll let him off!)

Theres bound to be a protector left alive, and if they have any sense they know who to target. gaggle could be afk with a tab left open, I do it all the time. And the mafia hasn't been killing recently, how would they kill you, gaggle + esequiel all at the same time?

Seriously, we need to go somewhere, and right now the best chance is to kill Mcoy.