NEurope
MoogleViper

Bombscare

My parents were supposed to come home today but first their flight was delayed and then they had to leave the airport because of a bomb scare.

I told them they would get caught.

Another day of babysitting for me then. Oh joy.

There was a bomb scare at my local shopping centre a couple years back, that was pretty exciting.

Also, I was on holiday when the terrorist attack at Glasgow Airport happened, having just flown out from there 2 days before, and flying back to it 4 days afterwards.

My dad once caused a bomb scare in Kings Cross... back in the days when most people didn't know what computer monitors were, a box he had containing a CRT was stolen, and got left on the platform, presumably when the thief realised it wasn't something they could sell. And the whole station got evacuated until they sorted it out.

bobomb.jpg

:eek:ZOMG! GTFO!!!1 :eek:

© 2008. A Bluey and Jamba collaboration project.

In France on the road near the arc de triumph there was a bomb in a plastic dustbin.

That happened on my mums birthday aswell.

Funny stuff.

Happened at my uni as well, though why anyone would bomb Birmingham Uni I don't know. Anyway they evacuated all the physics department, but completely failed to tell the geology department and left us to die....... bastards.

i LOVE the brits - if there's a bag or suitcase left unattended somewhere everyone'll just sidle away from it discreetly, like if they ignore it - it'll go away... i remember being on a tube train last year and there being a small black wheelie bag all on it's own... was so funny to watch everyone desperately ignoring with all their might. ^___^

I've never experianced a scare first hand, but there was a bomb scare in spain the day before i was due to leave to go home after a 2 week vacation. Didn't affect me as my flight wasn't delayed or anything, but it was slightly worrying.