N-Europe

Bombscare

MoogleViper

There was a bomb scare at my local shopping centre a couple years back, that was pretty exciting.

Also, I was on holiday when the terrorist attack at Glasgow Airport happened, having just flown out from there 2 days before, and flying back to it 4 days afterwards.

My dad once caused a bomb scare in Kings Cross... back in the days when most people didn't know what computer monitors were, a box he had containing a CRT was stolen, and got left on the platform, presumably when the thief realised it wasn't something they could sell. And the whole station got evacuated until they sorted it out.

Guest Stefkov

In France on the road near the arc de triumph there was a bomb in a plastic dustbin.

That happened on my mums birthday aswell.

Funny stuff.

i LOVE the brits - if there's a bag or suitcase left unattended somewhere everyone'll just sidle away from it discreetly, like if they ignore it - it'll go away... i remember being on a tube train last year and there being a small black wheelie bag all on it's own... was so funny to watch everyone desperately ignoring with all their might. ^___^