N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Lol, i've not voted for you yet dude, and yet i'm on the list =D

Ah, but you're backing up my accusers, and they back up you. Set yourself apart, and the people may not lynch you once I'm dead. If you can't, then make peace with your gods...

gaggle64 thinks it is all worth it just for the chance to stop talking in the 3rd person.

What evidence do you have to support the idea that I'm causing it?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but you're backing up my accusers, and they back up you. Set yourself apart, and the people may not lynch you once I'm dead. If you can't, then make peace with your gods...

What evidence do you have to support the idea that I'm causing it?

Tbh, i'm more inclined to go to vote for the bears, but at the moment, this is entertaining with the high possiblity that you are evil.

I win when all threat are eliminated.

They're not. They're just the ones in a little gang - probably the mafia.

They're the ones that need hanging once I'm dead.

Moogle thinks that if you would win when all threats were eliminated then you wouldn't be neutral.

The only connection with moogle, gaggle and Tellyn is that you made them alll talk in third person. Moogle does not like talking in third person.

YOU lie...

I investigated you on night 1, you have the mafia player keyword and the protector one. This means your someone who plays the mafia game often...

you lie..

WAIT!

Look at McCoy's death. He was me. The character of me had those keywords!

Try and investigate Warandchaos (my character), and see what comes up.

Neither would I: I'm good...

Notice how Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper all defend each other?

Ok, I'll spill everything. I'm Warandchaos. I'm a good member/questionaire.

If you don't believe me, this will be shown as true once I die, and you MUST lynch Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper. Possibly DomJcg and Coolness Bears too.

Moogle would like to point out that The Fish has cheated and edited his post to change neutral to good.

Aswell as investigating the fish while i still had my powers. I also investigated Moogle who was also said to be good.

I think this confuses things further.

gaggle64 wonders if strider is a "naive cop" character, ie. someone who believes everyone is good.

Notice how Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper all defend each other?

Ok, I'll spill everything. I'm Warandchaos. I'm a neutral member/questionaire.

If you don't believe me, this will be shown as true once I die, and you MUST lynch Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper. Possibly DomJcg and Coolness Bears too.

Tellyn, Gaggle64 and MoogleViper defend each other because we were all affected by your virus. Gaggle64 is a good character, Tellyn is unsure of MoogleViper but Tellyn believes it is unlikely for him to be evil. The Fish is lying.

Tellyn sees he will die through lynching or through whatever The Fish is planning with his red text, which is most likely alerting the admins to ban us.

Tellyn sees that Jonnas, Strider and McMad are likely in the mafia.

Tellyn sees he will die through lynching or through whatever The Fish is planning with his red text, which is most likely alerting the admins to ban us.

Tellyn sees that Jonnas, Strider and McMad are likely in the mafia.

Ok then:

As always hang, Gaggle64, Tellyn, and Moogleviper![/color]