N-Europe

2008 Exams Thread

Razz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, C3 can go fuck itself.

Questions 1-6 were fine, then 7 and 8 parts i and ii were ok i think, but fucking Q9. Wtf, I just wrote down some of the identities in an effort to at least get 1 or 2 marks for method >_<

Out of the last 3, I thought 9 was easiest, personally.

Question (I think) 5 was a whore. A big fat one, much like your mum. :wink:

I joke, I love your mum really. She bakes me cookies after sex.

Anyway... I had my physics practical retake this afternoon, and it was so easy, I had time left at the end to calculate that if the experiment evolving water was a closed system, the ice used would experience a temperature change of over 300 kelvin. :blank:

Computing C2 resit on Monday,

I'm gonna try to get in loads of revision in over the weekend. I can probably move up to a B overall if I do very good in this exam.

Overall B means more UCAS points. More UCAS points means sod all to me.

What's C2 in computing? Core Computing 2?

I'm guessing you're not on OCR? What kinda shit does it cover?

Guest Stefkov
What's C2 in computing? Core Computing 2?

I'm guessing you're not on OCR? What kinda shit does it cover?

Our college uses the WJEC, the Welsh board for Computing.

I have no idea why.

All I know it as the second paper we have to do.

It seems I missed a P out. CP2 I'm doing. Computing exams

Computer Data and Applications.

I'm sure the last question last year was a brother and sister were trying to convince their parents to go wireless. All I could do was picture <10 years olds telling their parents about Wireless internet.

I'm sure the last question last year was a brother and sister were trying to convince their parents to go wireless. All I could do was picture <10 years olds telling their parents about Wireless internet.

Haha, wouldn't surprise me if I would have done that if there was such thing as wireless when I was that young >_<

Had a 'Intro to Computer Systems and Software' retake today, 'twas ok. One question I didn't know wtf on though >_<

Something to do with a dry run, I just started filling in numbers :/