NEurope
Iun

How Prepared ARE you?

I would hide in the Welsh mountains and take a sniper rifle with me, along with the other essenstials. Would be safer I suppose, but I would rather be in the city or shopping-mall just for the sake of it.

I suppose it is a secret wish of mine for zombies to take over a county someday, and to be part of the action :heh:

Well ofcourse if it depends I am in England or China. Lets take England first.

1. First thing is first is to desert everyone I know and love. There is no room for sentimentality on the battlefield. If someone gets infected I need to take them out immediately, and an existing relationship will only get in the way. In fact, if I can find someone I hate (any one of the royals will do) it would be easier. We would work together for survival and I wouldnt hesitate to cap them.

2. Head to my local gun shop. My local town centre (mile away) has one. Covenient I know. I'd run there in the early hours, taking one of multiple paths. Once I had broken in and gotten myself with a decent reload speed I would peg it down to the local supermarket (500 yards).

3. Nick a car. 4x4, decent fender, 5 door, large boot, ability to take back seats out.

4. Head for the south west, stopping at a petrol station and mall along the way to pick up supplies and a propane tank (strapped to me at all times so I can blow myself up at a moments notice

5. Get a boat, long range, and head for the suez canal, then madagascar. survive off the land.

As for China...

1. Get a car and drive to the city centre,fast. Head to the canals and nick a boat.

2. As fast as possible take the river to the point at which it joins the Yangtzte, then head south west. Route out one of the ancient cultures in the hope it is remote enough to have survived the outbreak.

3. Earn the trust of the locals, and live.

The main priority is getting away from the big cities. As soon a the threat is recognised the big cities will be nuked by foreign powers in order to contain the threat. Get out of their as quick as possible.

My name says it all really.

I'm that prepared.

Damn you Jordan. You couldn't let me have my fun.

But yes.

I will take my sword, my metre ruler, put on my Masterchief helmet and have a rave.

I guess I'm not the only one that has walked into a new building and though "this would be really easy to defend from zombies". A perfect example is Wadham college. Not only does it have a strong perimeter with re-enforced lower windows, it has a maze of underground service tunnels connecting parts of the buildings which are perfect defensive hold points. And battlements

Underground tunnels are a good idea in theory but Sod's Law says that any zombie will find his way into them, drawing others there while a large group attacks from the surface.

Or worse, you end up down a tunnel stuck between 2 groups. If that happens you better have some serious fire power with you (flame thrower, mini gun, automatic shotgun of the cartridge loading variety) or are just very, very lucky.

Maybe we should all join forces and invade Shetland, eradicate all the Zombies and Natives and then rename it N-E Land! After all, in a time of anarchy who is going to notice a little genocide going on :p

Yeah, the problem is that there will always be some stinking lefty who rises up and says "Why don't we try and talk to the zombies? I'm sure we can come to a reasonable conclusion."

Or worse, you end up down a tunnel stuck between 2 groups. If that happens you better have some serious fire power with you (flame thrower, mini gun, automatic shotgun of the cartridge loading variety) or are just very, very lucky.

Maybe we should all join forces and invade Shetland, eradicate all the Zombies and Natives and then rename it N-E Land! After all, in a time of anarchy who is going to notice a little genocide going on :p

That will be happening. It will. I'll provide the USB cables and Jars.

Other supplies I will leave in the trusted arms of my friend Caris.

Lez will make camp fires.

That is all.

I'm gonna take a nice reliable 4x4, and grab loads of guns, tools, fuel, generators and a radio then drive up to Scotland and find a boat. Then set sail for Iceland, if it's too cold when I get there head for a carribbean island better yet a super small island the middle of the Pacific Ocean (Pico, Sao Jorge, Faial etc check them on google earth) Population will be minimal, the climate should be good enough to grow most fruit & veg. its pointless being in this country the population is far to great.

Anyone up for that? If so then we set sail in 39 hours

Please only sign up if your shooting skills are 1337. or if you know how a boat works, farmer skills are also desirable.

________

Homemade vaporizer

Edited by fex

Zombies can't swim right?!

.....And I sure hope they're not "28" Zombies.

Well there's the Duck Pond in the village; the island there'd make a good place to go i guess. I'd just have to be able to get there, and stop off at Fiveways on the way (across the road from the pond) where I could wait to get nuked/the zombies to die.

It's so unfair that you guys have weapon stores nearby. Weapon stores in Denmark are virtually nonexistant. I'm screwed.

Actually, the surviving population will probably be nerds, because they (we) know everything about defeating zombies. Plus, if there are a few science nerds among them, they have the knowledge to stop the zombies.

Like others have said, I'd just find a boat asap (I'm near the coast so woo) and get to an island asap.

If the virus that caused it was airbourne though, well, we're all dead.

But what if the virus affects animals too?

Imagine sailing to a Island and you see a zombie whale coming at ya