NEurope
chairdriver

Notable banned members?

You do realise chickens...even the free range ones (to gain that seal they're not as 'free' as you think)...peck their bloody eyes out and whatnot?

Not to say that I don't eat meat myself, before anyone calls me a hypocrite. But I can see what she believes in and do feel guilty, since I do know it's not just some food on the plate (and I do try not eat meat where possible).

I'll give you a fiver to slap her in the face with a steak.

Seeing as I'm still up...

If she had been using caps to get attention then she would be a drama queen, not because people were winding her up and it was a matter that she feels strongly on. Your quotes funnily enough miss out the digs here and there and the attempts to basically call veganism 'wrong'.

Please point out were people are winding her up....

I only saw one post and the next thing that came out of her was that firebomb thing.

When the prophet Muhammed is insulted, some people actually go out to kill people in real life. Believe it or not, some people feel that strongly about things. It's not the same as simply believing something with veganism, because the way they see it the animals don't have a choice and people simply don't care about the conditions etc. To them it is as clear cut as the slave trade.

And people also sometimes kill other people over money.... Who would believe that? The crazy things that happen in this world

Even though she has some extreme believes towards vegetarianism dosen´t mean we have to tolerate her whining and her acting all high and mighty because she blindly believes her own believes

You of course want to frame her as a bad person. Of course, she went way over the top. But she is definitely no bad person, despite how angry she got after practically everyone turned on her, and really it's a shame that some people continued to goad her after she got that mad.

You know these stories that get more and more extreme as time goes by? She has become one of these things here. That´s why there is so much extreme behavior towards her.

We don´t know if she is a bad person, you obviously know better about that but she left a very... very bad impression here.

Uh...but they feel pain? Either way, I didn't notice any human spastic pies in Tesco today...you know, the ones that aren't self-aware. :awesome:

One thing to mock animals, no need to take a swipe at the disabled.

What they ever bloody do to you, they didn't force you to eat roast beef, or suculant juicy chicken!

What did they do to me? Nothing, it's not like I'm eating them.

@Mundi bravo to people if they have the time to make stories about forumers- a lot of us wouldn't dream of having such free time. And really, you missed my point about people killing for beliefs. The point is, she's not that bad. It has nothing to do with money. And the second point to make from that...is that people can have beliefs that strong.

Peace out.

I eat them because I like meat. Is that correct? No! Do I care? No? Will I stop doing it because it's morally incorrect? Hell, no! Will I continue to live life my way? Hell yes, I will.

mmm cake...

Hey, look everyone, it's GLaDOS!

What did they do to me? Nothing, it's not like I'm eating them.

@Mundi bravo to people if they have the time to make stories about forumers- a lot of us wouldn't dream of having such free time. And really, you missed my point about people killing for beliefs. The point is, she's not that bad. It has nothing to do with money. And the second point to make from that...is that people can have beliefs that strong.

Peace out.

When you have a forum that´s been going on for this long, there are going to be stories over some stuff

My money point is that people get killed over a lot of things, getting killed over extreme believe is nothing new.

Maybe one day everyone will be morally high enough to only eat stuff that doesn't feel pain, and even later we will be so full of our selves that we wont even eat a another being, but until then eating meat is one of the most natural things to do. Just because we're gifted with intelligence doesn't make so high as to diverge from nature.

You know, if someone hadn't rung me up to ask about Batesian mimicry at the crucial moment, I'd have locked this thread as soon as it started, as this kind of thing tends to encourage the glorification of banned members' deeds. But I let it slide, and now it's just turned into the same old thread I locked a while back, sans dynastygal. It is true that she went fairly nuts, but you guys are being pretty harsh to Shiekah and all so this should probably come to an end now.

[locked]