NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

Questions and Answers

Ok this thread is about questions in life that are somewhat off-beat or you wouldn't ask in real life. It is a light hearted thread so please if someone posts something subjective like Why are the Foo Fighters so good? Dont reply with they are shit just like your face!

The idea of the thread is to reply to the questions of above posters that you have any knowledge about or intrest in and then pose some of your own, hopefully it can be fun AND educational! :wink: Anyway heres my queries.

Why does having less sleep but in a more traditional timeset 10pm-8am make you feel better than having more sleep in a wierd time period 2am-2pm?

Why do you develop saggy skin under your eyes if you don't get enough sleep?

Why can't unscratchable cd's be made?

Why haven't cars been made yet that can park sideways?

Why do women make a lot of noise during sex but men don't?

Why are breasts so attractive?

Why is pink considered a feminine colour and blue a masculine colour?

Why are there less romantic idealists teenagers in Britian and more chavs?

Why does having less sleep but in a more traditional timeset 10pm-8am make you feel better than having more sleep in a wierd time period 2am-2pm?

I reckon is cause generally theres a lot more light around at "abnormal" sleep times, such as during the day which stops you from going to sleep fully. Or maybe if you go to bed at 10pm to 8am normally, you are throwing out your bodies routine by going to bed at any other time.

Why can't unscratchable cd's be made?

probably CD burners aren't designed to write data to that kind of substance yet. or something along the lines of that.

women enjoy themselves more? men are stupid*?

*Just kiddin' guys.

I reckon is cause generally theres a lot more light around at "abnormal" sleep times, such as during the day which stops you from going to sleep fully. Or maybe if you go to bed at 10pm to 8am normally, you are throwing out your bodies routine by going to bed at any other time.

I think you could be right damn day/night patterns!

women enjoy themselves more? men are stupid*?

Hehe easy now its a nice thread :wink:

Do you not have any questions yourself Raining Again?

because men are more considerate. and women have a higher sexual sensitivity. IMO.

Because men don't have them and they are hypnotic i just want to give them a grop.

Why is it when men go shoping it is " in get what you need and leave without being noticed" women " in look at loads of stuff you are not going to buy any way spend loads of time getting in each others way and pissing every one off"?

when men buy something they say how much it cost. when women buy something they say how much they saved. WHY?????

yeah i did put in a disclaimer :heh: I'll be good

id love to know......what the heck was goin through our ancestors minds when they invented all the various forms of drugs?

"oh i'll just wrap some of this plant in a bit of paper and light it and suck the fumes from it, see what happens"

EDIT:

Why is it when men go shoping it is " in get what you need and leave without being noticed" women " in look at loads of stuff you are not going to buy any way spend loads of time getting in each others way and pissing every one off"?

shopping is fun for most girls. its social. we take a mate and it gives us a chance to chat!

when men buy something they say how much it cost. when women buy something they say how much they saved. WHY?????

'cause it makes us feel better about spending too much money.

id love to know......what the heck was goin through our ancestors minds when they invented all the various forms of drugs?

"oh i'll just wrap some of this plant in a bit of paper and light it and suck the fumes from it, see what happens"

exactly that :p

I guess we got the "good" drugs that didn't kill people outright. I'm sure that all materials that have existed across the year have seen people attempt to smoke them. Plastic, metal, coal. I'm sure they've gone and done it all.

Most old school drugs were consumed as food by tribes - like the Coca plant. Only when some drugs boffins came along did they isolate the specific drug and manufacture it illegally.

As for smoking, i dont know. Perhaps they threw some leaves on a fire one day - liked the smell of the smoke and tried it.

Maybe something to do with them being something most men (chunkys) don't have, I dunno. Breasts are just visually pleasing, nice ones anyway.

oh yeah! you really cant beat a nice pair. my rule is more than a hand full is a waste.

But it is a hell of a lot of fun though. cant be saggy either. they have to pass the pencil test.

Care to elaborate?

Put a pencil underneath the breasts. If they are nice, then the pencil will fall, if they are sagbags, the pencil will stay there.

Stick/wedge a pencil under your boob and let go. If it falls your boobs are fine, if it sticks in your booby crevice then you have saggy boobs. You're probably ugly too, and have no mates. The pencil doth not lie.

Edit: Damn you Foxy.

so the theory that all guys like big breasts isn't true?

cause saggy or not big breasts will fail a pencil test.

Care to elaborate?

i am surprised that a "chick" does not know the pencil test. i have other tests that can performed but i will keep the thread above XXX rated.

i would rather have a pert C cup than semi firm E cup. i think that is no good.

i am surprised that a "chick" does not know the pencil test. i have other tests that can performed but i will keep the thread above XXX rated.

I dont need to perform tests to justify myself ;)

I dont need to perform tests to justify myself ;)

Now that is confidence for you. i like it. :hehe: sorry what size bra did you say you had?

Guys this is turning into a melee :heh:

Does noone else have any questions to ask?

To Raining Again I think as has been mentioned expermentation is a key for drugs. Imagne all the ones that killed people off!

Put a pencil underneath the breasts. If they are nice, then the pencil will fall, if they are sagbags, the pencil will stay there.

See if this test was designed for men we'd all try it and broadcast the results over the internet. However I'd guess that Raining Again has tried the test she just won't admit it.

Why is this?

Guys this is turning into a melee :heh:

Does noone else have any questions to ask?

To Raining Again I think as has been mentioned expermentation is a key for drugs. Imagne all the ones that killed people off!

You have a point. i will apologise. i took it too far.

i want to know the answer to an age old question. what came first the chicken or the egg?

Now that is confidence for you. i like it. :hehe: sorry what size bra did you say you had?

i didn't say

yeh i suppose that is very true :)

Egg (dinosaurs, lizards, other birds etc.)

i am not sure. how were the eggs incubated?

Sign in to follow this