Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Raining_again

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm looking to find the right tree. When I find it i'll take some pictures and get an artist to draw me a mock up. I also want the tree to have roots, that are quite tangled, possibly going all round my wrist, with the following symbol 'hidden' amoung the roots:

That's an awesome idea with the roots going around your wrist and I think your doing it the best way, waiting until you get the right tree, I've got a big soft spot for trees (quite sad I suppose!) and I've never thought of having one done as a tattoo :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Ditched the monroe, and did this one myself!!

<image>

*sad face*

ooohh letty, was that not sore as hell to do yourself? Owowow. Couldn't do it :( I think the stud rubbing against my gum would really put me off!

My piercings are bieng a right pain. The only one I haven't had problems with is the most notorious one for going wrong (rook)... strange world. Even BASIC earlobe piercings have given me loads of bother.

Think I'm allergic to just about everything except titanium, or whatever it is the piercer uses for the initial piercing. I can cope with gold studs/earrings in for about 12 hours max, then my ears start to swell and bleed. Nice. :shakehead

I can't see the picture, but please tell me you used a needle? XD

I'm right picky still when it comes to piercings and tattoos, I go on bme and modblog alot so shoot me.

My piercings are working out well currently, my lobe is still at 4mm and refuses to go to 5mm unless I want to make it bleed and hurt (which boys and girls is a bad thing :P). My double tragus is finally ok though, yay!

I can't see the picture, but please tell me you used a needle? XD

Of course!

I feel I did a great job (or at least a lot better than the guy who does them here... *grumble*, I used latex gloves, alcohol swabs and those hollow sterile needles. Its a bit sore this morning though!

Why did you ditched the monroe and have you ditched the anti eyebrow also Letty?

I got rid of both - monroe didnt actually suit me that well, and it was really squint.

anti-eyebrow had grown out a bit too far, and just looked like I had a big scratch on my face :D

Of course!

I feel I did a great job (or at least a lot better than the guy who does them here... *grumble*, I used latex gloves, alcohol swabs and those hollow sterile needles. Its a bit sore this morning though!

I got rid of both - monroe didnt actually suit me that well, and it was really squint.

anti-eyebrow had grown out a bit too far, and just looked like I had a big scratch on my face :D

*hi-fives* good to hear! ^_^

You need a center labret, I think it'd look great :yay:

What is a center labret?

The center piercing of the bottom lip?

Also is it me or does Letty have four nose rings?

A center labret is a labret stud designed to fit in the central part of the mouth, not a piercing, the jewellery itself.

@ letty: was it not placed correctly? thats a bit of a bummer. :blank:

I have my left ear pierced only because my mum got it done by the doctor when I was about 4 months old or something.

I got my other ear done but it closed up, I think I'll probably just leave it at that, I like my ear pierced but I'm not a big fanatic.

Might get one of those circle arm tatoo thing but I'll probably wait a year or something, get it done when I can be bothered basically haha

Also is it me or does Letty have four nose rings?

Lightweight, always had at least 5 nose piercings when I did piercings.

Did my helix this evening, owwie!!

Can't you just do that one with an ear piercing gun?

haha oh there's so much worse than that

Friend of mine did his own prince albert by hand.

I'd never use a piercing gun on anything, let alone cartilage.

1597621144a9045636402l.jpg

I only had an eyebrow bar to hand at the time, so its in there :D

I'll be changing it when I get some good jewellry.

Ouch! :shakehead

I'd never use a piercing gun on anything, let alone cartilage.

1597621144a9045636402l.jpg

That look nice Letty.

I only had an eyebrow bar to hand at the time, so its in there :D

I'll be changing it when I get some good jewellry.

You are using a eyebrow bar! O_o

How much will that cost you to buy good jewellry?

Lightweight, always had at least 5 nose piercings when I did piercings.

Shattered cartilige is my personal favourite reason..

I hope to god they didn't go sticking a piercing gun there.. :heh:

Shattered cartilige is my personal favourite reason..

I hope to god they didn't go sticking a piercing gun there.. :heh:

I was expecting this response.. XD

Ew piercing gun, i had my ears done with a piercing gun and it was nasty. Never again.

letty that piercing is awesome. I actually think an eybrow bar seems like a strange looking but very good choice. Gives plenty of movement, which means all the crap can come out of it and lessens the risk of infection. Yey.

I'm considering stretching my ears again, but im still in the debating process what with maybe changing jobs n whatnot. If i grew my hair longer I could probably get away with it... but we'll see.

I'm not worried about teh pain.. more like the resulting bother i could get myself into.

Also I'm on new meds now, and once i'm on them a few months it should stop the crazy as fuck reactions I was getting.

EDIT:

I was expecting this response.. XD

Ew piercing gun, i had my ears done with a piercing gun and it was nasty. Never again.

letty that piercing is awesome. I actually think an eybrow bar seems like a strange looking but very good choice. Gives plenty of movement, which means all the crap can come out of it and lessens the risk of infection. Yey.

I'm considering stretching my ears again, but im still in the debating process what with maybe changing jobs n whatnot. If i grew my hair longer I could probably get away with it... but we'll see.

I'm not worried about teh pain.. more like the resulting bother i could get myself into.

Also I'm on new meds now, and once i'm on them a few months it should stop the crazy as fuck reactions I was getting.

Sorry to heard that Rainning. :sad:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!