N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 3

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're better off just sacking any rubbish players, as nobody ever makes an offer. You get money from making press releases and sponsor activities, this is the best way to bring in teh stirling. Or econ, as it's called in X11.

-EDIT- What the flaming minge? I'm still in the Championship? But I got relegated! :o

You're better off just sacking any rubbish players, as nobody ever makes an offer. You get money from making press releases and sponsor activities, this is the best way to bring in teh stirling. Or econ, as it's called in X11.

-EDIT- What the flaming minge? I'm still in the Championship? But I got relegated! :o

Do you manage A.F.C. Roostophe? :D I reminded you! In a kinda not nice way lol

Ooh, I'm in this years Championship anyway. Cubed, Threezok, Hadens, I look forward to setteling a few scores with you. :)

Haha, well done with being promoted because of dropouts :smile:

Cube, Haden and gaggle, we need to be the top four this championship :awesome:

What do you mean 'used to'? :smile:

Huh I thought you were mad? Ah im scared is this a trap? :D

Anyway just to clarify the trash talk (literally in my case) is just that for lols in xpert I dont hate anyone!

Of coruse this will change if I get relegated I will become a bitter old hermit!

Huh I thought you were mad? Ah im scared is this a trap? :D

Anyway just to clarify the trash talk (literally in my case) is just that for lols in xpert I dont hate anyone!

I'm a sensitive fool, but I'm never hurt by online insults.

Wanker! :D

See, like water off a duck's back. :wink: