Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

World of Warcraft

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, probably, I'm not going to give it several hundred hours just to level to 22 though, but I'll try!

Got lectures and commitments (Hopefully) tomorrow, but probably be on late evening anyway.

Even if you are only 20 it should be fine. As long as Shadow and I are a high enough level, we should be able to last long enough for you and Aimless to take them down.

Ahhh okay, it'll probably be Friday i'll install it. I really can't be bothered to install it from disc, so i'll just nab it from my brothers comp when he's home from Uni. :)

Shadow and I can make Death Knights on any server (Shdaow actually has one on Terokkar) so, getting you leveled up should be quick. I recommend going a DPS class of your choosing. Right now Shadow is a tank and i'm a healer.

Since we have 2 Hunters in the group, how about a Rogue?

Even if you are only 20 it should be fine. As long as Shadow and I are a high enough level, we should be able to last long enough for you and Aimless to take them down.

?

I'm sure I can managed at least 21, half way there anyway! But I'm getting bored of questing and as a result have decent herb, alchemy and first aid levels.

Then go make Horde characters already and be done with it >_>

Some people..

But that would defeat the purpose of making a character on Terokkar if I didn't have anyone else to play with. I already have Horde characters on a different server. One is at 80.

I will join on Terrokar. Need to transfer my lvl 71 Orc.

Edit: I am PVP. Cant change to PVE :(

Whats the N-Europe PVP server?

There isn't one, we started a group because I asked Dyson which server he played on and everybody joined in, we didn't do it just to have different servers.

I'd say it'll take us a while to get to level 71, so it might be better for you to level a new character anyway, considering the highest level we have is dyson at 36. Unless you wish to hang around with the three death knights..?

Pff, The Venture Co is where it's at, I have an 80 warrior, an 80 hunter, a 60 death knight, a 55 death knight (yeah, I know they're created at 55), a 54 warlock, a 47 priest, a 29 druid.. then a couple of others lower and bank alts, and and for tradeskills, 149 inscription / 300 tailoring / 423 jewelcrafting / 428 leatherworking / 444 blacksmithing / 450 mining / 364 enchanting / 339 herbalism / 335 skinning >_>

That's what wasting your time looks like *folds arms*

You sad sad person... :p

There isn't one, we started a group because I asked Dyson which server he played on and everybody joined in, we didn't do it just to have different servers.

I'd say it'll take us a while to get to level 71, so it might be better for you to level a new character anyway, considering the highest level we have is dyson at 36. Unless you wish to hang around with the three death knights..?

Ooops i can actually transfer to PVE.

I wouldnt mind that as grinding in PVP is tough as Horde. Problem is there Horde?

I want to leave my old server anyway. Its not that great anymore besides the economy.