Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

World of Warcraft

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started a Draenei Shaman. I got sick of my Paladin killing everything so slowly and i'm currently trying to level as quick as I can. I should be able to get to 16 by Saturday or, if i'm lucky, Friday night so, can we do DM then if we all have nothing planned? I'll still be healer.

I've started a Draenei Shaman. I got sick of my Paladin killing everything so slowly and i'm currently trying to level as quick as I can. I should be able to get to 16 by Saturday or, if i'm lucky, Friday night so, can we do DM then if we all have nothing planned? I'll still be healer.

I can always instance with you with the Death Knight to help you catch up.

I can't see why not, I'm at level 20 now, but I'm sure I could get to level 22 quick enough.

Would you be able to get to 22 for Thursday then? I'm 19 but, i'll manage somehow.

Yeha i'd be up for it. Though I won't be back on WoW till Thursday.

Your 23 so, you don't have to worry.

Would you be able to get to 22 for Thursday then? I'm 19 but, i'll manage somehow.

Hmm, probably, I'm not going to give it several hundred hours just to level to 22 though, but I'll try!

Got lectures and commitments (Hopefully) tomorrow, but probably be on late evening anyway.