Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

World of Warcraft

Tellyn

Check this out http://kotaku.com/5090741/lich-king-raids-already-defeated

Bloody unbelievable. But then it was done by the guys who were the first to do Sunwell Plateau. Really goes to show you that some people really don't have a life outside the game.

That's sad that, I only just managed to ding 73, and they've completed the first three raids. My guild only has one level 80 so far. Crazy stuff.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems excessive, but being the highest guild, it isn't that surprising. But it begs the question, wtf do they do with their time now if they have completely finished the newest eddition.

It also seems like a ridiclous task, ok so I've only just started, but to complete everything in three days, christ almighty, did they not sleep for ages.

Think it was very minimal. These guys are pros at it. They spend most of their time playing the game and taking part in competitions and stuff.

As for what they do now, they'll just sit and continue to run the raid instances for farming purposes to help those lower in their guild. Sounds fun :indeed: It really is a bit excessive. I know Blizzard were banning people for getting to lvl 80 in like 20-something hours because they felt it was ridiculous people spending all their time playing, farming instances. In the 3 days it took them to lvl to 80 and do all of those raids, I got up one level. But then if I'm going to get to 80 then I want to enjoy it and not condense it.

There's something creepy about SK and Nihilum doing that. They can get the fuck off my radar as far as I'm concerned: they're not WoWers. They're the kids who tortured their toys.

I am playing constantly, having the time of my life, listening to probably the best soundtrack ever featured in a video game, playing the best game ever made. I'm 76 now, have got the achievements for questing and exploring in every zone so far - Dragonblight was amazing, the last quest chain especially.

Blizz blew me away.

Must agree with you there Haver, got the soundtrack with the CE and it's as epic as the LOTR soundtrack. Amazing that such work went into a game soundtrack.

Had to sort myself a new graphics card today, so I've barely been on in the last day or two.

I find WoW very enjoyable, not addictive.

I hate to rush through a game and do it all in 5 minutes. Then everyone else is slowly enjoying the experience. Having a great time, getting their moneys worth.

+1

still enjoying this, although i need to get out of darkshore soon.

Must agree with you there Haver, got the soundtrack with the CE and it's as epic as the LOTR soundtrack. Amazing that such work went into a game soundtrack.

The soundtrack is quite amazing for this expansion. Totems of Grizzlemaw, Arthas, my son and Howling Fjord are just a few of my favourites.

Just did the Wrathgate quest chain. Amazing. Better than any quest chain I'd done before.

It would appear Blizzard have realised what the missing ingredient was before and that was the story. Before the story was happening but you didn't really feel part of it or you weren't as aware of it. Now it's all falling into place and making sense, and I feel a part of it. Great stuff.

The soundtrack is quite amazing for this expansion. Totems of Grizzlemaw, Arthas, my son and Howling Fjord are just a few of my favourites.

The music is part of wot made WoW so good i thought, i loved goin into stormwind just for that bit with the choir singing. If you like the music you might find this interestin : http://kotaku.com/5084025/composing-the-soundtrack-to-blizzards-world

Looks like im gonna have to get back on WoW around xmas, aint played it in like 5 months. This new expansion is soundin gooood.

Dont know wether to start fresh, or just one of those new knights..?

been 80 since Saturday night/Sunday Morning, got into Naxx today and cleared 2 wings, was fun :)

guild will be going again tomorrow on the reset :)

now I know it was a bit excessive, but I didn't skip any content and it was enjoyable :)

Totems of Grizzlemaw - yes! Been back there for that tune a few times. Gz on 80 gmac. Wrathgate was sweet! Onwards to 78!

mainnnnteeeeeneneneccccceeeeee

kick-ass offhand from the Wrymrest at only honoured rep if any rogues are reading.

also Red Drakes for 1600g - thank god for that - I could never face the rep grind in TBC.

Yeah they're doing some extra maintenance it would seem. Bastards, I could've gained another level by now. :(

Ah phew, I was worried when I logged in and was asked to pick a realm and my character was gone!

Bit annoyed myself, I only play every so often, so the one time I can get help from a friend and it's offline, booo.

It's soooooooooooo bloody boring levelling again as it takes soooooooo long. Don't know what other people's characters are but levelling with my dps fury warrior is taking ages. And his gears and stats are amazing for him.

Arms Warrior here. Level 72 so far. My kill speed varies based on if i get a string of crits, where the mob goes down in seconds, or if i get normal hits and i'm stood there loosing life for about 10-15 seconds.

I'm thinking about going Fury, although i'm not really sure of what gear i should have (I've been out of the game for a year). Is it something like +80 chance to hit?

Also i'm not really sure of the talents for that matter.