N-Europe

Championship Gaming Series (Sky Two)

Mokong

Anyone else watching this on Sky Two.

I've watched it a couple of times, some of it can be quite good, I like the DOA, FIFA and Counter-Strike rounds as they tend to be the most tense games.

The massive amount of cockiness and ego in some of the players though i don't like much

They played DOA first, was a good match, it was first to win 5 rounds, singapore was up 4 - 1 and the Birmingham player brought it back to 4 - 4 but lost the last round, there's two rounds of DOA, one for guys one for girls (players not characters) don't now why.

Surprised by the Birmingham teams performance in CS tonight, they kicked major ass on it last night against the team from Rio

But the overall team scores now are pretty damn close, and it's the girls DOA game left for last, imagine the pressure if it came down to that last one with the scores so close.

EDIT:

I stand corrected, Birmingham have started running rampant since they half-time point on the CS game

Semi-Finals on now.

Birmingham vs Chicago

Birmingham are in a spot of trouble after the first two games, FIFA (lost 3 - 1) and DOA (female) (Lost 5 - 1), half time on Counter Strike now and Birmingham pulling back so far with score at 7 - 2 to Birmingham, but now they are switching to terrorists and they seem to have done poorly in the past on that side, but they only need 3 wins to win the round.

EDIT:

Birmingham won the CS game 12 - 6 to bring the overall team score back level at 14 - 14 two games left, bloody hell the pressure must be massive on the players left to play

EDIT:

Holy crap, Chicago won the DOA (Male) game 5 - 0, all down to PGR, I think Birmingham need to get oth 1st and 2nd to win now.

And man that was a quick race, Birminghams team couldn't pull it off and lost the team match. Shame after the great performance their Counter Strike team pulled off to get them back in the game.

I was hopin for Birmingham as they were very much underdogs and I like to see underdogs do well

In the other Semi, Carolina beat Berlin by 1 point setting up and all American Final for tomorrow

This was very badly advertised I had no idea about it either.. No gaes interest me there anyway.. why DOA? of all fighters? Should it now be virtua fighter?

I thought it was advertised quite well, i always saw an ad for it nearly every ad break on Sky One, Two and Three since bout 2 weeks before it started.

A for DOA, not sure why, but that seems to be the fighter used most on the Pro-Gamer circut

:|

Chris Kamara does it?!

*sets it to record on Sky+*

He only did the shows for the drafts for the British teams and the UK Championship, the World Championship was held in LA and hosted by other people who i can't remember.

Also it's over now..... but they might repeat it

I thought it was advertised quite well, i always saw an ad for it nearly every ad break on Sky One, Two and Three since bout 2 weeks before it started.

A for DOA, not sure why, but that seems to be the fighter used most on the Pro-Gamer circut

I guess i don't watch tv much so i wouln't have seen the ads.

In my opinion virtua vighter is the most skillful fighter. But At least they aren't doing soul calibur 3 or something:)