Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wiimote jacket... "For all existing Wii's"

darkjak

So today my Wii started flashing blue for like an hour. When I started the console, I found six messages, of which one stated that Nintendo are offering a free Wiimote Jacket for ALL EXISTING WIIS. Then they added a link for europeans, so I filled in the form, until I reached the Country field. I opened the rollbar, and gues what? There were two choices: UK and Ireland. WTF!?!

Nintendo of Europe need to realise that "All existing Wiis" also includes the other countries in europe. Or do they think that the Brittish empire still exists, and that it succeeded in conquering the world?

Whatever, I just want my free remote jacket!

Problem is though, if we'll miss out on this, what else are we going to miss out on? Maybe some future limited edition Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Directors cut? Free VC games? Demo discs?

We need to make Nintendo give their special gifts to all of europe, not just the UK.

Forget it, the Brits in here don't care. We're already missing out on lots of things such as Stars and stuff like that.

Take that back i cant sleep at night with worry about the rest of europe not being cared for by nintendo. Honest

Why dont you beleve me?

No, that's only Portugal :heh:*maniacal laughter*

I thought it was in every country were Nintendo doesn't have a subsidiary?

Take that back i cant sleep at night with worry about the rest of europe not being cared for by nintendo. Honest

Why dont you beleve me?

Well, I don't blame you, but maybe next time you guys start bitching at NOE for whatever stupid reason ("OMG there's not enough points", "we can't send points as gifts to other countries", "we get our games delayed, we should be Americans") take a note that no one cares too, especially NOE.

i dont bitch. i coudnt care if games are delayed. im never at home to play my wii any way. so there are always new games i come on leabe any way :)

dosent matter to me if i play the big thing now or in a year. as long as everytime i come home theres a game out. dosent bother me if it was out in america 2 years ago.

That's what I mean. Germany, the Netherlands & Belgium, France and a few other countries have their own subsidiary though, so the rest of Europe does get stuff like Stars and such, at least partly. I thought you meant the stars were only for the Brits.

Nintendo doesn't have an Irish subsidiary, but most mulitnationals seem to think we're part of the UK anyway....:indeed:

The jackets are very pointless and they look crap. I've never used the one I got for free.

I have the jackets on my remotes and tbh I kinda forget they're there!