NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Warhawk

Unless i was playing in my sleep it wasn't me!

So who the hell is Mystic? Or however you spell it.

I played you yesterday. I think you recognised me as you kept coming over to turrets i was manning on Island outpost

Big Game tonight?

Haha, yeh, I saw you were in the game and on the other team, so kept trying to hunt you down :heh:

Lost count the amount of times we killed each other at the same time xD

I'm Mithic. Twas me Jordan. I really should have gone for a more recognisable name.

I only got it the otherday, so i'm still not very good. Although i shot down Jordan afew times.

If anyone who hasnt already added me adds 'Patriot-Ocelot' Ill set up a passworded game about 8pm?

If anyone who hasnt already added me adds 'Patriot-Ocelot' Ill set up a passworded game about 8pm?

Sounds good, Iam in for that.

I'm Mithic. Twas me Jordan. I really should have gone for a more recognisable name.

I only got it the otherday, so i'm still not very good. Although i shot down Jordan afew times.

I just hit Airman rank, took 2 hours T_T.

I find it very difficult to get a lock sometimes when it comes to flying/on foot.

In a tank? I'm fucking unstoppable :p I got 50 odd points in a single round just whoring a tank.

I'll play if i'm in.

In a tank? I'm fucking unstoppable :p I got 50 odd points in a single round just whoring a tank.

Tank Whore :heh:

Just had blast on this and I still cant get the hang of flying a jet/plane/whatever properly. I think I got 2 kills in my first game and then in my 2nd game I was doing quite well ( stayed on the ground this time ) when my freaking PS3 signed me out. Im sick of this problem and I havent a clue how to fix it. I can still access the net but I get signed out randomly from the PSN.

If I can get on I will probably have a game at 8 with you lot.

Enjoyed the games, shame they weren't many people, hopefully we can schedule another match and hope for a better turn out.

Oh and Red > Blue. :heh:

Yeah I had a great time, many lol moments. I was determined to kill Chriz with a knife! Him and Strider worked well together.

Lol at you trying to jump on my plane and falling to your death :P

Yeah I thought there was another level underneath me, I was gravely mistaken :)

I had some great Top Gun style dogfights, finally getting used to it now. Also Chriz + Air Mines=Lethal!

Yeah I had a great time, many lol moments. I was determined to kill Chris with a knife! Him and Strider worked well together.

Yeh, knife fights ftw!

And on that canyon type map, you always running down to the base we had under control, with me in that missle launcher, I could NEVER kill you with it, and you just kept getting closer and closer!

And I remember getting owned by Patroits land mines, when I was going down into the bunker for cover... I was not pleased :heh:

My rocket shot was sweet on that same level. Chriz was sniping and he needed dealt with.

Good times were had, imagine the chaos when more people play. Did ZeldaFreak play or did he just join and sit there?

I have to say, I adore this game.

Me and Dom were playing a for a few hours last night using Windows Live Messenger for voice chat.

Its so much fun sometimes. I'm getting crazy good dodging most things in the Warhawk, i'm good in the tank as always and getting better on foot too!

Jordan: "Dom! Dom! Get on top of my Warhawk!"

*Dom jumps on top*

*Jordan flies up in the air and quickly hovers back down to the ground*

*Dom goes flying off into the air and splats on the ground*

Priceless... :D

Im really up for another game like we had the other day but with more people. Maybe Dom, Caris and Jordan would have a game at some point aswell.

Sign in to follow this