N-Europe

Game Jan Sales

Ashley

There has been bits of the Jan sales being added all week (Halo 3 Calender for £1 if any of you geeks want it :p) but these are the "hero" titles that will be live come Monday.

Assassins Creed - £30

COD 4 Collectors - £40

FIfa 08 - £30

Orange Box - £30

Kane & Lynch - £30

PES2008 - £30

Black Play & Charge Kit - £10

DS

COD4 - £20

Fifa 08 - £20

PC

Orange Box - £20

Hellgate London - £20

Sim City Societies - £20

Sims 2 & Expansions - £15

WOW Battlechest - £20

PS2

Fifa 08 - £23

Need for Speed Pro Street - £23

PES 2008 - £23

Simpsons - £23

PS3

Assassins Creed - £30

Eye of Judgement - £40

Fifa 08 - £35

PES2008 - £30

Skate - £35

PSP

Fifa 08 - £23

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 - £23

Sonic Rivals 2 - £20

Wii

H.Potter - £30

Golden Compass - £20

Ratatouille - £30

There is more (except for Wii, only three games which is shit) but those, I felt, were the biggest. Basically any which have been in deal of the weeks recently.

Hmm aside from the black play and charge kit which isn't too bad, the rest of the main games on there have been cheaper on Play.com, sure Orange Box for 360 for £30 is good, even the standard RRP was fine but Play recently had it for £24.99.

Still at least with those sale prices it puts the price of those games down to what their RRP should be. So it's not all bad. :smile:

Thanks for this Ash, pretty poor selection to be honest :(

Whats worse though is that with GAME owning both Gameplay and now Gamestation most of these offers will be the same from them aswell.

Technically we don't own Gamestation yet. Its going to happen, its in the final stages but anyway...yeah we don't.

Its better than last years.

Maybe worth while popping in and seeing theothers. Some old games are cheap, and some alright accessories (such as the 4gamers DS pack which has stylus...es, screen protector and game cases for £4 which ain't bad)

:yay:

a-hahaha i'm lucky! i'm going to miss out on stickering all these deals 'cause i'm not working again till boxing day ^___^

(then again ARGH boxing day's gunna be buuuusyyyyyyy!...

then AGAIN woo! triple time! over £100 for 6 hours work? why yes thank you please.)

the deals on games are indeed a bit naff - but some of the accessory prices are quite reasonable now... for example! the ds lite accessory packs with screen protectors in are £3.98 or something ~ which definately beats that crappy £7 screen protector pack - that's absolute RUBBISH. dont buy it! if i hadnt got it with my reward points i'd have been fuming at how utterly shit it turned out to be.

325649ps.gif

do not buy! is shit!

i'd buy the zelda ds game case if i didnt have an R4 cart and therefore no game cartridges to inhabit said game case ^__^ £5.98!