NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sheikah

Christmas Banner Appreciation

Sorry but this surely deserves a topic. Brilliance! The front page banner is really Christmasy, as is the music. Can I make a suggestion though...try get hold of that sound track that plays on MK64 / MKDS where it's snowy and there's the little snowmen that you can crash into. That music is so swell. :smile:

Oh yeh RedShell, please upload the Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland good ending video. Solely because I cannot be arsed to get all the Ruppe goods. :awesome:

When I click forum, it likes to turn the music on. It requires another effort of a click to actually get to the forum.

If this is present N-Europe, I do hope you kept the receipt.

I love the Christmas Banner :grin: The music is awesome and i love all the different things you can do with it, especially the Christmas Mesage :yay:

I'd like to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE N-EUROPE TEAM!!! :santa:

I love the music too...but wouldn't the MK64 mini snowmen level add to the awesomeness?? Vote yes. :heh:

Here it is:

That bluddy rocks. All Hail RedShell!

Sheikah: I agree, the snowman music would be so fitting. It always reminds me of Christmas. :D

Does everyone know of all the easter eggs?

1, all the characters have phrases/sound effects.

2, The N-E Logo has a fun message!

3, A star appears in Mario's hand, click it and it plays the Mario Strikers Charged star music.

Sign in to follow this