NEurope
Kirkatronics

whats the stupidest thing...

I quite often say what i'm thinking aloud which gets me into bits of trouble...

like the other day some guy (who i don't really like) walked past me and i shouted: (but was meant to say in my head)

"YOU LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON" Uh Oh....luckily i was called into class.

There are many more examples but i don't want to come off crazier than i already am. :heh:

yeh..

i say lots of stupid things, really stupid, sometimes my words come out in the wrong order and things like that :(

I always get my words messed up and never say what i mean! :D

I once told someone i'd rape their mother.

That wasn't the stupid bit.

That was because his mother was dead.

>_>

I laughed hard at this. :)

God, I'm always putting my foot in it in some way or another. Last week, I was talking to somebody about condoms, and I joked about having an accident (ie, the condom breaking). 10 mins later, she told me that she'd actually..um...had an accident, and got pregnant as a result.

Just one example of many.

Yeah, i once said "so's your face" to this guy at school, i was so ashamed when i remembered the guy doesn't have a face!

Yeah, i once said "so's your face" to this guy at school, i was so ashamed when i remembered the guy doesn't have a face!

He doesn't have a face? That means he has no nose...how does he smell?

BADLY! mwhaahahha

*silence*

...:(

Oh! Something most people have done at some stage of their education; call their teacher Mum instead of Miss...

Oh! Something most people have done at some stage of their education; call their teacher Mum instead of Miss...

I've gone one step further and called one of my best friends "mum".

I never lived that one down. We still laugh about it sometimes. Or rather, she laughs, I listen.:shakehead

I have done this several times... :p

I'm not that easily embaressed and just went along with it! :)

I've done that many a time, I've called a few friends Mum aswell. It's really embarrasing!

I've done that many a time, I've called a few friends Mum aswell. It's really embarrasing!
not embarrasing at all lol..