NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bencallis

yey im in the money.

Just had a £64.15 cheque sent out from freefivers , a £6.23 from uk money back , a £65.13 from cashbag and a £5.23 from frog shopper.

:grin: Got enough for mario kart , tony hawks and sonic now for ds :) .

Ill post pics of cheques when they arrive as I know most of you will not believe me.

How does this work exactly? I need money right now and Im not in a situation where \i can get a job right now.

All this for your dignity. Not a bad exchange, and even famous celebrities will sell their soul to Cashmakers for a little green on the side.

LockeCashmakers.jpg

All this for your dignity. Not a bad exchange, and even famous celebrities will sell their soul to Cashmakers for a little green on the side.

LockeCashmakers.jpg

Like the picture :grin: .

I know it seems hard to believe but its ture. Take for emample ht eprice compare sits say pricerunner , all there links are like refferal ones when some one buys something from say dixons and goes via pricerunner price runner will get around 5% back. On cashback sites they give you 10p per search (as they get around 15p).

another example is money suppermarket. It is simmalar to a price compare site but this compares the price of laons etc . Cashback sites pay you as much as 30p for looking at credit cards.

On cashmakers the reward programs are better and freefivers is the best one to start fo with.

If you have any questions or want me to explain ti more/better. Please ask.

Peep show mode.

The first thing that I want to tell you is this ISN'T Pyramid selling.

I have gotten cheques from both, they're great. Gets me a little bit more cash. I suggest you guys register!

With FreeFivers do you just have to click on websites?If you get money for this whats in it for them?

With FreeFivers do you just have to click on websites?If you get money for this whats in it for them?

cashmakers.co.nr/freefivers . There is a link to most of the daily clicks. It is quite outdated (to lazy to update).

What is in it for them is that they get paid more by the company ie top offer moneysupermarket etc.

Edit: Here is a up to date guide (in pdf format). Freefivers guide version 11

ok Ive signed up. Sorry but one last question, do you have to buy things from these sites or just click? If its the spend money to make money way then im screwed for a while.

Peep show mode.

The first thing that I want to tell you is this ISN'T Pyramid selling.

Boo hoo, Johnny and Sally come-lately, boo hoo...:wink:

ok Ive signed up. Sorry but one last question, do you have to buy things from these sites or just click? If its the spend money to make money way then im screwed for a while.

Nope If you see that guide above (pdf file that has all the daily clicks and how to do them etc. On freefivers first find all the ones on hte list and add them to your faveourites(on freefivers) saves you time. Money will not be added as soon as you click (normally next day though but can take upto 30days).

Also if you have a pop up bloker it is advised to disable it , to make sure everything goes smoothly. There is a great froum on freefivers where people are happy to help and any more questions you may have just ask. Hope this helps

Boo hoo, Johnny and Sally come-lately, boo hoo...

I just threatened the woman I love, killed a dog and now I am about to pepper spray an aquetance.

Misquoted but I love this Peep show goodness.

I just threatened the woman I love, killed a dog and now I am about to pepper spray an aquetance.

Misquoted but I love this Peep show goodness.

Don't worry, no one's gonna piss on your bonfire.

There's a new series on friday, I'm literally really really happy.

Free money, awesome. Cheers for this but I'm finding it practically impossible to navigate. Any chance of links to where the good green lies?

Free money, awesome. Cheers for this but I'm finding it practically impossible to navigate. Any chance of links to where the good green lies?

http://www.cashmakers.co.nr go on reward sites start with freefivers click on the link sign up. Download the pdf guide above. Search for all the paid to clicks that are on the guide (search on freefivers in the search box right hand side). Find them all add them all to faveourites(on freefivers.) Then simply follow the guide. Rember to remove popup blocker and delete cookies :0

To anyone who has done these : Do you recieve any extra junk mail through the post after signing up and giving them your address?

To anyone who has done these : Do you recieve any extra junk mail through the post after signing up and giving them your address?

From the reward sites listed you don't (well not as far as I can tell). From survey and others you do. Sweetcollect send a lot of junk :indeed:

Don't worry, no one's gonna piss on your bonfire.

There's a new series on friday, I'm literally really really happy.

Oh man more El dood brothers! I'm a maverick I might not do things the usual way but I get the job done! Wait Arragaun aren't you the dude whos starving himself for an xbox? How can you afford this as well (thats if your going to buy it)

hmm i signed up to freefivers too.

by the way what is the minimum amount of money you must make before they send you a check?

and also some of the sites in the guide are missing from the site like the money supermarket ones

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Count me out.

yeah theres definately got to be a catch somewhere along the line.

Sign in to follow this