• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. I just want "Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better". My favorite song ever. Plus I can as far as I am aware I can use the mic for Rock Band. (Correct me if I'm wrong anyone!!)

I think they have to be singstar ones. I'd do some research on that, because I'm pretty sure you can't. Think you can use a PS2 singstar mic though.

I think they have to be singstar ones. I'd do some research on that, because I'm pretty sure you can't. Think you can use a PS2 singstar mic though.

I mean can you use Singstar mics on Rock Band? Sorry, this whole compatibility thing is confusing me. :heh:

If you can use PS2 Singstar mics on Rock Band, can you also use them on the PS3 version?

I mean can you use Singstar mics on Rock Band? Sorry, this whole compatibility thing is confusing me. :heh:

If you can use PS2 Singstar mics on Rock Band, can you also use them on the PS3 version?

Oh Lol, thought you meant the other way around! :p These peripherals really should just be standard.

Oh Lol, thought you meant the other way around! :p These peripherals really should just be standard.

I know, its driving me nuts. I would have though it was harder to make these things not work across platform. :indeed:

Hopefully is does work though, I'll need to snoop around on the internet a bit.

User music is only included in new development tools, which have only just been distributed to coders. Therefore, existing games won't utilize the feature unless they are patched to do so.

FFS...........

Are blu rays multi region? I think ive asked this before and got a no. My mate has a PS3 and he swears blu ray film sad games are multi region. Hes trying to get me to get Rock Band on the PS3 so we can play together online, though I'm still favouring the Wii. Though if I could get Rock Band NOW by ordering the US version I may get the PS3 version!

So if I order Rock Band on the PS3 from US or canada it WILL work on my PS3? Is there any negative to doing this? DLC problems etc? I wish the put online on the Wii version, but they havent so it looks like Sony is getting the license fee for this game not Nintendo - maybe if they sorted out the wanking hard drive situation this wouldnt have happaned!!!

Guest Jordan

It will work IF FUCKING IF you have a HDTV or EDTV. It will not work if you have a standard shitty old TV.

As for DLC? *insert huge shrug*

So if I order Rock Band on the PS3 from US or canada it WILL work on my PS3? Is there any negative to doing this? DLC problems etc?

I think that you have to have an american credit card to pay for the DLC on the US store. The PSN cards are due out soon so its not really a problem if you can wait.

Guest Jordan

You'll have to buy another guitar.

On the 360 version you can use either of the guitar hero controllers, but on the PS3 its Rock Band stuff for Rock Band.

Btw, that guitar can play either parts. Obviously.

I've got it on the PS3. I only got the drums though. You need an American account for DLC.

Edit:

FFS... I just got an American PSN account... Christ, it makes the European one looks like a desolate wasteland... Its even organised better! :angry:

I've got it on the PS3. I only got the drums though. You need an American account for DLC.

Edit:

FFS... I just got an American PSN account... Christ, it makes the European one looks like a desolate wasteland... Its even organised better! :angry:

yeah isn't their store divided up into better catergories.

yeah isn't their store divided up into better catergories.

Yeah, then again I suppose they actually have content to divide up. :blank:

And they should just make most DLC region free, its infuriating.

Yeah, then again I suppose they actually have content to divide up. :blank:

And they should just make most DLC region free, its infuriating.

Seem as it all works together anyway surely they could have a universal store....the japanese one has so many PS1 games!

Seem as it all works together anyway surely they could have a universal store....the japanese one has so many PS1 games!

I can understand there being some licensing issues but most the stuff shouldn't be affected. I just think at the very least, if you import a game you should be able to get DLC from wherever for that game.

http://kotaku.com/5012056/report-in+game-xmb-for-ps3-is-otw

Report: In-Game XMB for PS3 is OTW

Gaming Age yesterday posted a report that in-game Xross Media Bar support will in fact be a part of the Playstation 3 Firmware Update 2.40, which will release "sometime in June."

Reader hukeedonfonics also tipped us to the above video, which shows in-game XMB over the BioShock title screen. Comments claim a BioShock developer leaked it.

Gaming Age writes that requested features like a universal friends list, and in-game messaging will be a part of the drop, in addition to "a few rather nice surprises (*cough*soundtracks*cough*)" (their words, not mine.)

So, spread the word, and we'll hopefully have more on this as it develops.

Rumor has this hitting on the 10th and that Konami pushed heavily for it because of features integrated into MGS4.

Can't wait. The iPod in MGS4 = Custom Soundtrack? Would be awesome even though I love MGS music.