• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs - been trying to get into the Home Dizzy Rascal event tonight. Its packed in the disco but the VIP area where Dizzy is is crashing everyone's PS3's :(

Kinda gutted. Wanted it to work and went on specially.

EDIT: 3rd times a charm...I'm in and it's pretty cool. Dizzy is making his Home appearance on the hour apparently. He's on stage doing his 'thang' at the moment. Good banter too. Typical running man train going though.

Home = lols.

Edited by tapedeck

Man I wish I could play through Fallout 3 for the first time again. Cherishable, you're in for a treat. In a way the add-on pack that detracts from the ending takes away the special feeling, I haven't got any off the additional stuff but it just sounds that way.

The game alone here is $70 at the moment (I seem to remember it only being $60 when it came out), and the GotY Edition is listed for pre-order at the same price, so is basically like getting $50 of content for free. I don't see much point in buying the standard edition at this point if that's what you're saying. :)

Just out of interest, what games are PS3 owners getting in the run up to Christmas.

MW2 and Uncharted 2 are two definites for me.

Oh, and get your pre-order in for GoW Collection

Thanks for that link. Pre-ordered :) Anyways, I think I will be getting these at some point

FIFA 10

Lost Planet 2

Uncharted 2 (If I plat the first game)

Ratchet and Clank (If I complete the predecessors)

Ninja Gaiden 2

Tekken 6.

Damn thats so much money right there ¬_¬

For me my only definite planned purchase between now and xmas are FIFA 10 and Uncharted 2 not sure what else I'm gonna pick up, want Rachet and Clank but need to get round to playing the others first...

There's more early next year that I want Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain to name a couple.

I quite enjoyed the Lost Planet 2 demo. Wasn't what I was expecting at all. The fluidity and awesomeness of that boss was amazing. Was pretty annoying trying to take it down though, only managed to get into it's internal organs once. And died.

My bad, I keep thinking Heavy Rain is out this year.

Lost planet 2 demo was excellent. Defo getting that, and possibly on release if it's sub £30.

Got

COD4 MW2

Tekken 6

Uncharted among thieves.

GT PSP

Tekken 6 PSP

LittleBig Planet PSP

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Maybe NFS Shift (on rental)

Maybe Batman (on rental) FAIL - Buy it

Maybe Aion FAIL - Buy it

The others i will just see. Plus i rent alot.

Some suggestions. :cool:

Lost planet 2 demo was excellent. Defo getting that, and possibly on release if it's sub £30.

Some suggestions. :cool:

You know i probably will :p Keeping an open mind. I end up buying alot more than i plan.

checking prices i found Uncharted for £39.99 special edition at GAME. At that price its much more nicer.

Tekken 6 special edition for £59.99 (hoodie poster, 100 page artbook...) May go for an arcade stick. so perhaps the full one? Need help with this.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!