• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any good higher capacity batteries for the PSP 3000? Not the stupid ones that allow to hack, I don't want to go down that route.

Make sure you stick to Sony as 3rd party batteries are not as good. The one inside is a 1200mah battery.

Just ordered Demon's Souls from Yesasia for about £43 (found a coupon online, giving me $5 off). Should take about 2 weeks to arrive so lets put this to the test. Am a little excited as it's my first time importing a game.

Im looking forward to your impressions as i may follow suit.

There is a ton of other stuff I want, but sadly the Wii is not region free and I dont want to mess around with homebrew or disk swapping, so for now, the ps3 is yet again going to receive my love. If you do order anything from yesasia is the next four days, use this coupon. What I used to knock off $5. Coupon Tried ordering from Play-asia, but they are firstly out of stock, and secondly, they aren't delivering Demon's Souls to the European Union.

There is a ton of other stuff I want, but sadly the Wii is not region free and I dont want to mess around with homebrew or disk swapping, so for now, the ps3 is yet again going to receive my love. If you do order anything from yesasia is the next four days, use this coupon. What I used to knock off $5. Coupon Tried ordering from Play-asia, but they are firstly out of stock, and secondly, they aren't delivering Demon's Souls to the European Union.

They won't ship anything Sony to the EU because of what happened to lik sang;

In August 2005, the company was once again in legal trouble, this time from Sony. Lik-Sang had imported PSPs from areas where they were available, and re-exported them to UK customers before the UK release date, which Sony alleged was a breach of their trademark rights.[3] Lik-Sang continued shipping PSPs, claiming Hong Kong's laws allow an item to be traded freely once it appears in a market anywhere in the world.

On October 18, 2006, the High Court in London (Patents Court) ruled the shipments were indeed in breach of Sony's rights.[4] The following day, Lik-Sang posted a message on their website claiming they had been forced out of business due to Sony's legal action. Sony responded in a statement[5] saying that Lik-Sang had not contested the case, thus incurring no legal fees, and had not paid any damages or costs to Sony. However, Lik-Sang replied once more that their legal representatives spent over a year to contest the UK's court jurisdiction and tried to defend against Sony's allegations of parallel importation and copyright infringement, and that Sony launched duplicate actions in different countries. According to Lik-Sang's final statements,[6][7] two different judges expressed their surprise about the high legal expenses claimed by Sony.

So play-asia clearly don't want to run that risk.

Caris have you tried Amazon Used stuff? I remember looking for that battery a while back and they were selling on there...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!