NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Yeah needed to figure out what I wanted to trade in. Got rid of my DS as I finished Zelda last night and got rid of a few Wii games. Managed to get the PS3 for £30 with Ratchet and Clank and Star Wars Lego at GAME. I would have got it for free if I had used my points that I had saved on my card.

I then walked over to Gamestation traded in Star Wars Lego and got Uncharted. I then drove home and ordered Heavenly Sword and now im just debating whether to get Unreal or not.

PS3 for £30, cant go wrong :)

*High-Fives* Mine got dispatched today, should be arriving in the next 2 days. Ratchet and Clank arrived today, as did the Blu Ray remote. Got Uncharted and a few Blu Rays in the post.

Looking forward to this Saturday. A week off with a ton of games, Sky+, and a load of movies.

Just been watching some vids from the PSN and was wondering what that Dark Mist is all about as it looks pretty sweet.

Been playin Ratchet pretty much since I got home and ive just looked at the clock to see its half 9! Time flys when your having fun :)

Gotta get myself a Dual Shock 3 controller early next year, can't live without rumble much longer, shame i didn't get one for Uncharted on Xmas day, but i'll cope.! :D

My nan gave me my birthday money early because a bloke up the road from me got Rock Band bundles in, just pot luck i found him on Ebay and he was so close! So i had to get it! Bloody amazing it is! The drums rock, so pleased i took the plunge! :yay:

Mind if I add you when I'm set up?

Uncharted turned up today, hopefully PS3 will turn up tomorrow. I've really got no idea what I'm going to do with it, I've got no room whatsoever around my TV.

Woo got me a PS3 with Ratchet, uncharted and COD4. Pity i can't use it untill christmas.

Hurray! anyway.

Mind if I add you when I'm set up?

Uncharted turned up today, hopefully PS3 will turn up tomorrow. I've really got no idea what I'm going to do with it, I've got no room whatsoever around my TV.

Sure, let me know your PSN when you set-up mate! : peace:

Lazy question: Can a Japanese PS3 play PAL games? I wanna get myslef a luxury White PS3 to prepare for 2008 ^^

Yup just cant play UK Blu-Rays.

More details on the Warhawk expansion...

Warhawk game director Dylan Jobe says Incog will continue to make booster packs like Operation: Omega Dawn for as long as there's interest in them.

The booster pack launches tomorrow on PlayStation Network - priced GBP 3.99 / USD 7.99 - introduces five new night-time maps and a KT-424 Combat Dropship.

Asked on the Sony US blog how long Incog would support the game, Jobe said he wasn't sure. "As long as there is a market for it I think we should continue to develop them," he said.

He also said that free ground troop stuff is "in the works", and dropped a couple of other hints about what might be in patch 1.3.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves - patch 1.2 should be live today (it was scheduled for 10am GMT) ahead of tomorrow's Omega Dawn launch, although game servers will be offline until 4pm GMT today for upgrades.

At this point, the support Sony's internal and second party studios continue to inject into existing PS3 titles is becoming something of a trademark of PSN - with Folklore and particularly MotorStorm among the games whose tails have been wagging furiously with downloadable content since release

Has anyone on here got Warhawk? Just want to know if its easy to get into or is it pretty much a hardcore online game where I will get owned in a matter of seconds.

Same as every game ever made, keep playing and you will get better.

Yeah but in single player games there is a steady learning curve but with this being purely online I wanna know if theres like a noob arena or something where I can just get used to the controls and stuff.

Also, Matt you really need to change your avatar bud : peace:

Eh? Why, theres nothing wrong with it. No nudity or anything...

Back to Warhawk, there is servers for noobs and there is also a split screen mode to try out with mates. Oh and you can create a private server to mess about.

Eh? Why, theres nothing wrong with it. No nudity or anything...

Back to Warhawk, there is servers for noobs and there is also a split screen mode to try out with mates. Oh and you can create a private server to mess about.

Its abit suggestive thats all.

On to Warhawk, that sounds pretty cool. I have around £40 on my GAME card so if there isnt anything decent in the sales I may give it a whirl.

Shopto have 40GB PS3's with a HDMI cable and Jericho for £279.99 if anyone is interested.

Final Fantasy 1 and 2 for the PSP dated for us Euro peeps, 8th Feb is the magic date.

Speaking about the PSP, I have a question about it. At E3 they showed us how you can play PSP games on your TV, is that now working or has the feature just disappeared?

Also a nice suprise from yesterdays update.

Sony has secretly updated the Remote Play functionality to allow playing of all PSone downloadable games AS WELL AS PS1 ORIGINAL DISCS

Its a pretty neat feature meaning if I go buy my fav FF game I can now play it on a PSP while having the TV on in the background ( something I always do when playing on handhelds )

That was only on the Lite. Or have you got a Lite?

I havent got either but im wanting to pick one up at some point as I wanna play Monster Hunter 2. I just want to know if the feature is up and running smoothly and what the quality is like.

Bad news for Domstercool.

Persona 4 for PS2.

"As for consumer software, the company plans one release in 1H2008, followed by nine in 2H2008, including "Etrian Odyssey" for the DS and "Persona 4" for the PS2"

Bad news for Domstercool.

Persona 4 for PS2.

"As for consumer software, the company plans one release in 1H2008, followed by nine in 2H2008, including "Etrian Odyssey" for the DS and "Persona 4" for the PS2"

Great news for me. Even though it's "old" news. :P

Also, HoT you sold your DS?

I'm so disapointed in you.

I'm now about to try and sign up to PSN for the 3rd time now. I get to the add card details page, when I select the card expiry year it crashes my system. Bloody Annoying.

Yeah, think I've got a fucked system, it's just crashed for the 3rd time.

Component Cable GET = HD PS3 for me

I need to do PSN... Ill do it when I can think of a name